• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Pump Crossbows

A

Anoku

Pump Crossbows

How do I get those in the game? Are the necessary codes even there? Why did they half-*** Fable so much?

H

HodgePodge

Re: Pump Crossbows

Sephi posted 'em in her lost items thread.

A

Anoku

OK, but how do I get to use them in the game? I read the whole thread, no info on bringing in those hidden items.

OldBoy

Reaction score

Anoku;126527 said:
OK, but how do I get to use them in the game? I read the whole thread, no info on bringing in those hidden items.

Look here if you want to learn how to mod ;)

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

The Pump-bows are really nice. I really like the Harvester. Can't believe they took the whole line out, including the Legendary one. Silly Lionhead studios.

A

Anoku

Those are so cheap I can't blame them, no use for the bows or crossbows at all. Oh and do you know how to make the bombs work right? Every time I try to use one it only comes out like a normal one(except enflame & lightning).

Keshire

Modder
Reaction score

Anoku;126677 said:
Those are so cheap I can't blame them, no use for the bows or crossbows at all. Oh and do you know how to make the bombs work right? Every time I try to use one it only comes out like a normal one(except enflame & lightning).

The other oddball bombs don't work. Which is a pity. I really wanted an amnesia bomb.

H

HodgePodge

I think Sephi got the amnesia one to work.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Dunno about that. All I said is that the enemies walked around in a circle for a second, that doesn't necessarily mean it worked. ;)

H

HodgePodge

For me the amnesia one just exploded and nothing happened. :p

Keshire

Modder
Reaction score

Well great. Now I have to look at them again to see if I missed anything. I hope you two are happy. :p

Keshire

Modder
Reaction score

HodgePodge;126689 said:
Keshire, how did you spawn it?

I always just attach it all to a shopkeeper I have spawned. Much easier than having 100 chests and spawning a new one everytime I want something.

If I could get the ctcshop to work then I could cut out adding them to the defination.

H

HodgePodge

Could that have something to do with it? I spawned it through the CREATURE entry for the hero, but Sephi spawned it with a chest...

Keshire

Modder
Reaction score

HodgePodge;126692 said:
Could that have something to do with it? I spawned it through the CREATURE entry for the hero, but Sephi spawned it with a chest...

I doubt it. But who knows with fable.

H

HodgePodge

Yup, they cause amnesia when you chest spawn em. People fall on the ground and get the thing over thheir heads like when you can stab em.

Keshire

Modder
Reaction score

HodgePodge;126697 said:
Yup, they cause amnesia when you chest spawn em. People fall on the ground and get the thing over thheir heads like when you can stab em.

I'll look and see what causes it as soon as I get to work tonight. Then see if it can be used on other stuff.

H

HodgePodge

I'll try the other bombs, see if it's the same deal ;)

EDIT: Okay, the other bombs, like slowtime, are just regular bombs :wacko:

Keshire

Modder
Reaction score

Keshire;126698 said:
I'll look and see what causes it as soon as I get to work tonight. Then see if it can be used on other stuff.

For all intents and purposes they are exactly the same (other than damage). Except for:

Regular bomb uses Projectile Damage Type
Amnesia bomb uses Fire Damage Type