• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Pump Crossbows

H

HodgePodge

Re: Pump Crossbows

Okay, I just tested it again, and being the idiot that I am, I threw the amnesia one at a villager, which caused them to go down and be knocked out. When I tried it on a guard, it just worked like a regular bomb. 'Tis too bad, an amnesia bomb would kickass.

A

Anoku

Now I know why, in the objects section there are only shots for lightning, bomb, and enflame. So unless someone does a bit of mod work we're all stuck with no slow time or amnesia bombs :(

Oh and how do you add animations from other characters to the hero? I wanted to make the staffs work

OldBoy

Reaction score

Anoku;126818 said:
Now I know why, in the objects section there are only shots for lightning, bomb, and enflame. So unless someone does a bit of mod work we're all stuck with no slow time or amnesia bombs :(

Oh and how do you add animations from other characters to the hero? I wanted to make the staffs work

Keshire made the staff anims work, look here.

As for working with animations, look here.

[edit]
Beat me to it runeblade...

A

Anoku

Anything for linking sword swing animations with shots being fired? Still experimenting and even if I use all the settings from the Cweapondef of the Yew Longbow for Avo's Tear nothing fires.