• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Puny Carrot

Status
Not open for further replies.

King William

Reaction score
I use to find puny carrots to buy all the time, but lately I can not find them. I need to to buy the last of the weapons on Knothole Island. Is there a certain point when puny carrots are no longer available? Did I improve the economy too much, so that now they just have the good stuff?

Lydia777

Proud Spammer of Will
Reaction score
That's the idea.

Just start raising the prices on everything in a town and wait for the economy stars to go down. You'll get puny carrots in no time.

King William

Reaction score
Okay. I just sold the one in Bowerstone Market, thinking maybe it will be mismanaged, and kept the one in Bloodstone, but raised the price 100%. I think I will try just raising the prices on all business and rentals in just bloodstone. No need for everyone to hate me. I just hope I do not grow horns again. Horns are so 1980's. :cool:

FiliusMartis

Reaction score
Oakfield will probably still have a puny carrot, considering the economy there is one of the most difficult to raise.

King William

Reaction score
I found my puny carrots. :D But not by wrecking the economy, but by searching cabinets in homes. One in Bloodstone and my house in Bowerstone Old Town.

Thanks for the help.

As for Oakfield, I find that one of the nicest places to live. I wonder why it is so screwed up. My husband always found his home as just "fine", even though I fixed it up as good as I could.

FiliusMartis

Reaction score
It's based on the 'class' of your spouse and the star rating of the house. An aristocrat will never be happy in Oakfield, for instance.

King William

Reaction score
I had a very, very low class man, with what I think is a cockney accent. Sounded low class. When I would do the "option wheel", he would say, "This bet'er be good, because I don't normally do waitin' around."

I found him at the place where I meet up with the daughter of the monk, right before spending years at the Spire. There were not even any homes where he was at, so I took him to Oakfield. Even so, he thought the house was just, "fine".

So I eventually moved him to Brightwood Tower, and he was very happy. But when I came to visit him, he was always outside where bandits are. He ultimately got killed by them.

He was my favorite of my husbands and wives. But I guess Oakfield wasn't so bad after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.