• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Puny Carrots

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ravagest

Puny Carrots

I need Puny Carrots for the Box of Secrets box.. it requires having a 2 star economy in either Bowerstone or Bloodstone... which im sure some of you have.. I REALLY NEED 2 of these... reply back with info

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score
Re: Puny Carrots

ill get u some. not immediatly though. you'll have to at least wait till saturday unless someone else is willing to give

R

ravagest

ok... but do you know anyone who can get them quicker.. i was thinking of more like today..

Fluff E

Reaction score

I can get one maybe 2 if im lucky

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

Lol no. Try asking people in the bowerstone market for some. The days pretty much over where I live so I thought earliest tomorrow but I still wouldn't have been able to

Fluff E

Reaction score

i can still get you 1 maybe 2 but the offer is only valid for awhile as i need to do things

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score

Go to the rabbit hole in the cursed skull. Lots of carrots in there, 4 at the little dining table. If you dont know how to get to the rabbit hole, you use the cursed skull, go to where the balverines were and walk through the stone henge things. First the one that had all the big ass thorn plants, then the one covered in ivy, then the one with the tree behind it, and lastly the one with the human skeleton on the other side. And egg will appear in the skeletons hands, take it, head toward the cave full of hobbes, rabbit hole is outside the cave on the right, place egg in basket, enter rabbit hole.

Lionheart

Reaction score

Get the food trader from fairfax gardens to follow you, sleep for seven days.

Check their inventory they should have 1 puny carrot.

Repeat.

Go and get your prize :D

goatfeasters

Does anyone have food?
Reaction score

ravagest;377004 said:
I need Puny Carrots for the Box of Secrets box.. it requires having a 2 star economy in either Bowerstone or Bloodstone... which im sure some of you have.. I REALLY NEED 2 of these... reply back with info

I got mine from Oakfield. I would get you some, but it went up to a 4 star economy when I saved it from the people

Status
Not open for further replies.