• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Put them down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terminal Hapiness

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Reaction score
Put them down?

So yea, I just recently got this game from a friend and have been screwing around on my first profile. I'm already married to Alex (from the ghost quest) and some gypsy woman from the town you start off in. I've also completed the spire and now have 2 kids (an ugly bald kid from the gypsy, and a girl from Alex).

Here's the problem, after I came back from the spire I took the gypsy and my son out to a town (her favorite location) with the follow order, but when we got there I noticed my son wasn't there. When I got back I realized he was unresponsive and didn't talk or notice any of my expressions.

The gypsy is fine but now I'm stuck with an ugly, bald, kid who just sits in the corner not doing or saying anything, and who is slowly starting to hate me because the only way I can actually make him like me is to give him gifts. I've already read up on this glitch, and tried relocating this family to another house, but the kid is still quiet.

Now is there anything I can do to fix this issue? I've already tried killing the kid (with safety off) but he just won't die. Should I kill the gypsy any just never visit the kid? I'd prefer to either fix, or get rid of him. I like the daughter better anyway.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Re: Put them down?

Well, you can't kill kids at all, but if you kill your wife, child protective services will take your son away.

I LOVE your sig and avatar btw :lol:

Terminal Hapiness

Reaction score

Do I have to visit the kid or anything if I kill the gypsy?

P.S. The gypsy woman gives me gifts all the time, but Alex doesn't give me anything, why is that?

P.P.S. Thanks, I went crazy when I saw the sig.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

Alex doesn't give me gifts too.

Terminal Hapiness

Reaction score

Wow, when I was going to kill my wife I realized something. This could be a great way to get cash. Get a house, buy some "adequate" rings, fall in love, marry, get dowry, kill wife, fall in love, repeat.

GOLD DIGGERS FTW!

R

Razorback

Same thing happened to me, with the female version of Alex. We had a son (grew up after the Spire quest) and a baby daughter. I went off on a quest, and when I came back the daughter had ceased to exist and the son was an unresponsive lump. I tried moving them to a new house - didn't work. Even tied killing Alex - got the message saying protective services had taken the son, but he was still there and still unresponsive.

When my female character married the male version of Alex, he vanished at the start of the Rescue quest, making that one impossible to do, which pretty much cancelled out the missing daughter as well.

The game, she is glitchy.

Terminal Hapiness

Reaction score

Well Alex is fine for me, and I finally killed the gypsy and have gotten rid of the ugly son.

I tried sacrificing the gypsy in the temple of the shadows, but I had already killed Grim so the machine didn't work. She had a fantastic death though, I blasted her right off the bridge to the shadow-cult church place with a force push.

Bennykelly

Antagonist
Reaction score

kill the spouse and go somewhere else and he'll go

unless hes the devil child :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.