• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Question about altering Status and Strength

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damas

Reaction score
If you go to the Sanctuary and then head to the Hero Status screen that is located in the main room, there is a strength, stature and magical aura statistic. I have been playing for awhile now and I haven't altered them at all? Can anyone tell me how to increase these? Any suggestions would be helpful, I'm just really curious.

shadowknight1

The Hero Of Bowerstone Castle
Reaction score
If you go to the Sanctuary and then head to the Hero Status screen that is located in the main room, there is a strength, stature and magical aura statistic. I have been playing for awhile now and I haven't altered them at all? Can anyone tell me how to increase these? Any suggestions would be helpful, I'm just really curious.
i haven't got the game but i think you have to upgrade on the road to rule.

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score
From what I gather, your strength and skill developes as you use it. Fight with melle weapons, you get stronger. Use firearms, you grow taller. Use will, you develope a glowing aura. Rather than deciding where you want to pick your stats, your character evolves in such a way that reflects how you play the game, much the same way your weapons morph as you use them.

Mr.Natas

Sdrawkcab eman ym lleps
Reaction score
All you do is buy the chest then BAM ... your stat upgrades It has noting to do with using your weapons

James009

Hero of Oakvale
Reaction score
All you do is buy the chest then BAM ... your stat upgrades It has noting to do with using your weapons
I don't think this is the case, I believe the chests only upgrade your weapons. However, it might allow for greater improvement from muscles and such. I started my game with a focus on ranged weapons and noticed it upgraded when I hadn't upgraded the chest, meanwhile, I didn't gain any aura from upgrading magic, and I then gained some strength from using my sword more but it took longer to go up despite me getting the chest.

Honestly, it's nice, but I'd just rather be in control of it like Fable 1 & 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.