• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Question about CBox failure

pPLnOmE

I am your Messiah
Reaction score
Question about CBox failure

Everytime I click "Save Mods and Run Fable" It saves all the new data, but when it loads fable it flashes the launching display then immediately it closes asking me If I wanna file an error report.

When I try it again it says "Unhandled exception has occured in your applicatoin".

Do I need to delete my Fable Explorer and Albion Explorer for CBox to function properly or what? +rep for help

pPLnOmE

I am your Messiah
Reaction score
Re: Question about CBox failure

never mind, i figured it out, had something to do with the file(s) appearing on both my FE + AE along with my CBox.

This is all I need to know now: Is it recommended that I delete AE and FE if I'm gonna be using CBox from now on.... or is it wiser for me to keep using FE and AE (even though CBox is AWESOME)

pPLnOmE

I am your Messiah
Reaction score

hmm, that error things keeps happening again, everytime I load a new .fmp then try to save and run, something goes wrong.

and thx for the info on my question

pPLnOmE

I am your Messiah
Reaction score

ok gotcha, I'll run my backups real quick and re-load them on FE and see if there is still a problem. Thank you for your help.