• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Questions, new to Fable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miloz

Reaction score
Is the only way to play the game by a storyline? Or cant it be done in other ways? Like questing alone?

What to do after you've completed the game/killed last boss?

Are there any rare bosses? Does bosses, even drop items?

Might be bad questions, but I dont know anything about fable(3)

Reaction score
1: their are side guests you can do, but no actual things like story mode and whatever you would call the other mode.
2:After completing the main story you can still do side quests, collect weapons and other items, add to your fortune, marry/have children, and battles. There are more things too I am sure but I can't think of them right now
3:It depends on what you mean by rare, I personally do not own fable 3 yet, but in fable 2 there were things like giant trolls you would run into now and again, magic using Hobbes, and the occasional white balverine (most are brown).as for bosses dropping items like I said I do not actually own it yet but in fable 2 it happened very rarely like them dropping a key to a cage or something and I'm not positive that ever happened either, and their not bad questions, especially if you are new to the fable word.

Sir Robin

The Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot
Reaction score
Fable 3 consists of a main storyline, which changes based on moral decisions you make, as well as numerous side quests which also earn you rewards.

When you beat what would traditionally be the last boss, you still get to rule the kingdom and make choices about its rule.

Bosses show up as part of the quests you take, and tend not to drop anything themselves. You might have access to a chest or something though when you beat them.

Status
Not open for further replies.