• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Quests...

Claire

Reaction score
What's the weirdest and hardest quest you've been on or are currently on so far in
Fable 3?

Weirdest = A Marriage Of Inconvenience.

Hardest = Gnomes Are Evil!

Yeah I know this is kind of a stupid question but I'm curious.

JKJessie.

Reaction score
Weirdest = The Prophetic Hermit *I mean, delivering a brain to a hermit... that's just odd*.

Hardest = Gnomes Are Evil - those annoying guys are hidden everywhere! You can't go anywhere without hearing "You know, we could be friends... if I liked people with an ass for a face!"

They do have great insults though :')

IMesh

99% Toxin Free!
Reaction score
Weirdest: Reaver's Unmentionables... (Self Explanatory)
Hardest: ... erm... All Auroran flowers? I mean, gnomes are bad, but flowers are silent!

m800_runner

If you ain't happy, you ain't livin'
Reaction score
Agreed: The 3 random monks game with the artifact from Mongo is the most random for me

The game was pretty easy, it's only hard if you dont have good weapons.

ithlin

Reaction score
Weirdest: I agree with IMesh. Reavers Unmentionables. But god, did I enjoy that quest xD OR the one when you are dressed as a chicken... Running after chickens? Dafuq? :wat:
Hardest: I don't know about people here, but I take games too emotionally ( :blush: Hate the choice of the Spire in Fable 2 , wish I could give it to one of the Heros, probably Reaver as he soooooo kindly helped me escape Bloodstone after betraying me!) so I think that the choices you have to make are so damn hard. I just care too much about what people say to me if I do the wrong thing later on as Queen, but I still want them to live, BUT my ass is too lazy to start making pies to buy houses, and I ain't playing the lute or what not.