• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Quick question about Fable 2!

AFCLiam

Reaction score
Quick question about Fable 2!

Hello, just signed up here to ask a question :D
I recently downloaded the Fable 2 game off the Xbox Live Marketplace, but it's not the full game. I realise there is add-ons which you have to pay for etc, does a shop sell Fable 2 with the add-ons already on the disc so I dont have to buy them? Ive researched and found a game of the year edition but I don't know what difference that has to the normal edition. Thanks! :D

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: Quick question about Fable 2!

Hallo!

A game of the year edition usually means it has all the currently available downloadable content included. If you check the listing of the Fable II Game Of The Year it should tell you what's included. As far as I know, the GOTY edition will include Fable II, Knothole Island and See The Future DLC but not the limited edition stuff such as the Halo armour/weapon etc.

AFCLiam

Reaction score

Ok thanks for the reply :) The game of the year edition is also cheaper so Ill get that and buy the limited edition stuff seperate :D Played a bit of the demo, got to the part where I got a dog and some person gave me a shed witha box which contained a dog lead/tag thing and clothes. I made my guy nearlly naked, with just pants on and apparently I became more attractive lol! Thanks for your help :)

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

No problem - feel free to hang around the forums whenever you like; we've got loads of people who can help you out with anything you get stuck on or aren't sure about and there are tonnes of threads on about every possible subject so enjoy :D

AFCLiam

Reaction score

Yeah I just need to order it now, gives me something to look forward to :D Haha. I never thought I would enjoy Fable but though I would see what it was like and actually pretty enjoyed it, I heard theres Fable 3 coming out too so if I enjoy Fable 2 ill get that too :) £10 aswell isn't a lot so either way I can't go wrong! :D