• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Quick question

T

Templar

Quick question

Ummm if there is one...Where is the script/file/whatever that shows you the oldest age you can go to? If there is one that does that...i want to change the oldest age from 65 to something younger because i got rid of old age charmorphs...

jwc2200

Reaction score
Re: Quick question

The best way to keep young, as far I think, is the +24 Trainer. With it you can set the hero's age to 18, 20, etc. It also has several other options. You can get it here:

http://forums.projectego.net/fable-trainers-2326/

Use the alternate download.

I do not know how to change age using FableExplorer.

Jason

T

Templar

cool...and also since i am about to kick twinblades monster arseface i forgot do you get good side points for killing him or bad?

jwc2200

Reaction score

Templar;180445 said:
cool...and also since i am about to kick twinblades monster arseface i forgot to you get good side points for killing him or bad?

By default you get evil points for killing him. He is an old man on his knees begging for his life. A good guy can't help but spare him. It is a small amount of morality either way. FableExplorer script has -.06 kill, +.06 spare.

Run and roll, you can not block his blows

T

Templar

Ok I just wanted to make sure cause the last time i took him out was on my Fable for Xbox like...half a year ago... After that i made chars but never really played them much

jwc2200

Reaction score

Check out Fe's script.bin,

Open FableExplorer,
Double click script.bin,
Click the plus sign beside CScriptDef,
Double click 597-SCRIPT_DEF,
Click the plus sign beside CScriptDef in the new window,
Don't click CScriptDef itself, it takes forever to open all the value boxes,

It has bunch of info, you can change some stuff, or just look to know what's what. I'm not
saying to quit asking questions, just a tip.

Jason