• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Quiver to match Bright Leather

jwc2200

Reaction score
Quiver to match Bright Leather

I changed the quiver to sort of match my favorite suit. If anyone else is wierd and prefers Bright Leather over the other armour choices feel free to use it. Thanks to Marcopolo for Duskfang to finish the ensemble. I will email the bmp file to anyone who wants it.

bluequiver.jpg

bluequiverandduskfang.jpg

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Quiver to match Bright Leather

Very Nice. :D

OldBoy

Reaction score

Nice work. Never seen any other quiver retextures besides my own.
Why don't you make an .fmp?

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

OldBoy;170740 said:
Nice work. Never seen any other quiver retextures besides my own.
Why don't you make an .fmp?
That's because I'm slow. :lol:

jwc2200

Reaction score

Thanks to you both. You two seem to be among the most knowledgable modders around, so your comments mean alot to me as a new comer to this modding thing. I'm addicted btw. I have your textures in my FMP folder OldBoy, and one of the pages i visit most is your http://forums.projectego.net/new-modding-fable-3352/ page. Your quivers are much better than mine, but i wanted the denim look. I have not tried to make an FMP yet, but will soon. As far as being slow Seph, I have all the time I want to play around with modding. Not everyone is so lucky. I changed the Mst Lg Swd and the Mst Lg Bow to a denim look also. I appreciate the comments and hope to post more stuff in the future.

mstlgswdsheathed.jpg

mstlgbow.jpg

jwc2200

Reaction score

I 'think' this is an FMP with Quiver, MstLgSwd, MstLgBow, and Avo's Tear all in Denim to match Bright Leather. If it is an FMP then making them is very easy. I compressed since FMP is not a valid format to use as an attachment. It isn't very big.

Here is Avo's tear. Look up for pics of others.

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll299/jwc2200/DenimSOA-Goodsheathed.jpg

EDIT : The attached file does not work as an FMP. Had to reformatt and tried to use my own supposed FMP. Nothing happened. Do not know how to remove attachment.