• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ranged Weapons Damage Change

fablemaniac

The Man Who Laughs
Reaction score
Ranged Weapons Damage Change

I read how I change the damage of a weapon, but I tried it,and it doesn't work for ranged weapons.So is there any way to do it?

jwc2200

Reaction score
Re: Ranged Weapons Damage Change

I had the same problem. I fixed it by adding Augmentation Slots, then spawning some Sharpening Augmentations to a chest and using them. Making your Aug Slots at least 4 and using 4 Sharpening Augs brings the damage up to 264, the same as the Legendary Bow. I use 5 slots so I can add Silver Aug as well.

Link to NeutronHInc's guide to adding slots here:

http://forums.projectego.net/adding-augments-weapon-2318/

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

A better and easier way would be to change the shot's damage to do that go to the weapon you want to mod and open it's cweapondef and click the plus sign next to cweapondef and go down and click on shot then open the shot and go to it's cweapondef and change the damage. I hope I helped:D
P.S. Please don't post the same question in two different threads

fablemaniac

The Man Who Laughs
Reaction score

James Butts;171145 said:
A better and easier way would be to change the shot's damage to do that go to the weapon you want to mod and open it's cweapondef and click the plus sign next to cweapondef and go down and click on shot then open the shot and go to it's cweapondef and change the damage. I hope I helped:D
P.S. Please don't post the same question in two different threads

Already tried it!