• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Rape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: Rape?

Why the hell would we want to do that? Rape aint nothing to be joked about like this. Grow up. Go troll some else forum and come back when you're willing to have a grown-up and mature discussion about Fable and Fable 2.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Forum-Troll said:
Can we rape women in Fable 2?:w00t:
:O Your one stupid nasty son-of-a-bitch -rep...........(pardon my language but that's just wrong and not cool at all)
Tsuyu;23584 said:
Why the hell would we want to do that? Rape aint nothing to be joked about like this. Grow up. Go troll some else forum and come back when you're willing to have a grown-up and mature discussion about Fable and Fable 2.
I agree +rep.............

F

Forum-Troll

Tsuyu;23584 said:

lol well I can have a calm talk about Fable I'm just choosing to make my alignment more evil.
:devil:

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

What freaking alignment?

F

Forum-Troll

im commiting evil deeds here on the Fable forums. lol

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

You must be seriously mentally disturbed, real life doesn't work like that. This aint Fable you know.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Tsuyu;23622 said:
You must be seriously mentally disturbed, real life doesn't work like that. This aint Fable you know.
Yeah you wont I repeat WONT! get big horns,flys around you, or viens popping out...

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Well, maybe the flies part - but not the rest!

D

darthlime101

Tsuyu;23630 said:
Well, maybe the flies part - but not the rest!
You just got pwned, Fourm-Troll. Like everyone said, grow up.

How would raping be "fun"? Do you enjoy emotionally scarring young women so they will never trust a single man ever again, thus leading to suicide? Wtf is wrong with you?

F

Forum-Troll

This isn't real life, or the game Fable, its the fable FORUMS. And I am having a GREAT time, ****ing people off (And jacking off) lol

and the point of raping is, back in that time age it was a common thing, and the point is its pure evil, and also a way to get laid when your evil since most the ladies hate you when your evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.