• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Reaver's house!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nightfalcon117

Reaver's house!!!

Is it true there are some documents giving you reavers house for free? and if so where are they? thanks

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score
Re: Reaver's house!!!

not that i know of its only like 74k or somthing no big deal.

N

nightfalcon117

seriously though i saw it on the loading screen i dont think its just a rumour

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

what did it say exactly? and if you want i can give the money to buy the house :D so techincaly its free

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

add my GT Coprol caboose what is it like 100k (ill meet you in bowerstone market btw)

A

Angelo Credo

That message just says you'd need to own Reaver's house to find them, not that it gives you his house for free, and as far as I can tell, nothing important comes of having those notes, seeing as I both own his house and have found the notes, and they've done nothing for me.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

hmmmm. nothing iv heard about. that rever is sutch a prick. i wish you could kill him.

C

c0rrupth3r0

ok yo it sed THE OWNER OF THE HOUSE could find reavers diary entris...ur rlly bad at reading lmfao it doesnt say like tht...just ses theres diary entries

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

on the subject what do you do with the notes once youve found them? o.0 I imagine theres some sort of quest and maybe a gun you get from it seeing as hes the hero of skill

C

c0rrupth3r0

unfortunately, no. u just get 2 hear about urself...not even renown or n e thing! ud think from tht giant house ud at least get a pwnage pistol or smthing but thts it!

S

SgtNewbpuncher

lol, Nightfalcon...
In another of his posts he said he was 40 years, lol.
40 years and getting banned for trolling. Now i find out he cant read either? sigh...

C

c0rrupth3r0

TJ Griffin;227328 said:
hmmmm. nothing iv heard about. that rever is sutch a prick. i wish you could kill him.
i know im def with u...and of course is next 2 useless bc u can c like another mile of house on the balcony u just cant go in it...idk i love4 this game but they better not try 2 turn this in2 oblivion with the quests for houses and stuff u hafta buy tht really shudve just came in the game...

Status
Not open for further replies.