• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Reavers manor glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Have downloadable content which allows you to go back and do wheel of misfortune again. I went to go have some fun and kill things out of bordom and it glitched. I am now stuck in the room with the wheel. All doors are locked and I cannot spin the wheel. It will not allow me to leave to a different area via sanctuary map. This all of course had to happen on my good file. Any ideas on how to get out would be wonderful.
Gamertag is TH3 ANGRY FL34. add me and/or message me or leave a comment on this thread. Please help.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
That's happened to me before. As long as you don't save inside that room, you're fine. You can just dashboard or turn off your Xbox. If you did save inside that room, well, sorry, but you're screwed.

Angel Fyre Locke

Angelic Devil
Reaction score
Yes I should have said something about this... Actually this happened to UnholyKing about a month ago when I was playing co-op with him. He tried to switch characters while in the room so he is now one character short.

Status
Not open for further replies.