• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Red Dead Redemption Next DLC Screens

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score
Red Dead Redemption Next DLC Screens

Rockstar has released four screens of next month's Legends and Killers downloadable content for Red Dead Redemption. Are you man enough to look Mr. Kelly in the eye?

Mr. Kelly from Red Dead Revolver is just one of the new playable characters coming in next month's new downloadable content, along with nine new multiplayer locations and the tomahawk.

Other returning characters include Annie Stoakes, Red Harlow, Shadow Wolf, Ugly Chris, and my personal favorite, Pig Josh, seen below putting the tomahawk through its paces.

Might be time to borrow back Red Dead from my brother, who borrowed it shortly after I picked it up from GameStop and hasn't been heard from since.

41__1_.jpg

39.jpg

40.jpg

42.jpg
Source.
Nice Hatchet.

Dark Prophit

The Horseman of Death
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Red Dead Redemption Next DLC Screens

ohh **** the tomahawk is on its way home!!! cant wait, can u evan?

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

Of course I can't wait. It's gonna be the new "Fire bottle stumble- throwing knife in the back while on the ground".

Dark Prophit

The Horseman of Death
Premium
Reaction score

or more like try to punch a bear, throw knife at horse attempting to run you over, then get mauled by a bear.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

So long as the DLC adds some decent content and isnt some small update for the full price i will get them.

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

Well there's going to be nine new multiplayer locations so I don't think it'll be uunfair. Rockstar is pretty reasonable with their prices.