• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Red Dragon for Completionist achievement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zebinia

Kuahana
Reaction score
Red Dragon for Completionist achievement

Well, I foolishly chose sacrifice at the end of my game. So I've lost my dog and was unable to get the completionist achievement. I was told that chosing sacrifice returns your hero to his youth and I didn't have anymore use for the dog as I found most of the dig spots and got a legendary that I needed him for. Well, sacrifice doesn't return you're hero to his youth and thanks to the autosave I wasn't able to reset and chose love.

I think I had all the dog tricks but I'm not entirely sure. If anyone wants to trade the red dragon for the completionist achievement just send me a private messagte. Thanks.

S

Stealthic Khaos

Re: Red Dragon for Completionist achievement

Good luck.

Zebinia

Kuahana
Reaction score

Well, seeing as all it takes to get this achievement for someone else is undoing one of your skills and buying it again, and that everyone WANTS the red dragon and money has become useless I think it's a good trade.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

what do you need? i might be able to get it for you for the red dragon.

edit: actually, seeing as how the only part your dog plays in that acheivment is pet tricks, you will probly need to start a new game for that one. or co op with someone when they get it. try co oping with someone who already has it, iv had people get acheivments (out of nowhere) that i have long after i earned them. i dont have that acheivment yet, or id help you.

S

Striken7

TJ Griffin;233069 said:
actually, seeing as how the only part your dog plays in that acheivment is pet tricks, you will probly need to start a new game for that one. or co op with someone when they get it. try co oping with someone who already has it, iv had people get acheivments (out of nowhere) that i have long after i earned them. i dont have that acheivment yet, or id help you.

That's what he is already looking to do - trade someone the Red Dragon in exchange for co-op'ing the achievement.

I'd help you out but don't have the achievement myself.

xblgamer

Reaction score

i can tell u a crazy glitch that will really help u i will give it to u as soon as i have the red dragon in my inventory the glitch takes a while but it works 100 %

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

^this thread is 2 years old dude, im sure he's got it already

Rawful Im Cool

Reaction score

Well, If you don't I'll trade achievement for red dragon. Seems pretty simple.

goatfeasters

Does anyone have food?
Reaction score

if you go into knothole island, there's a cave where you can resurrect your dog. you just have to sacrifice one villager there. i'm not sure where the location is but just search it on google and i'm sure it will pop up

Status
Not open for further replies.