• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Red dragon worth getting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Keegani0i

Red dragon worth getting?

I was thinking about getting the red dragon but it seems too hard, should i even bother getting it?

Digital 0sm0sis

Reaction score
Re: Red dragon worth getting?

It's worth it as it is a rather nice weapon even though you can create more powerful weapons yourself, the speed is decent (dont think theres anything faster) and its unique so might aswell get it... if your having trouble A) go for Headshots. B) It's easier if you develop Westcliffe (shooting bandits not villagers in the range is easier as they are larger and appear in easier to hit locations.)

U

ultimakey

i agree with Digital OsmOmis, its mostly just to have, but it you want more powerful weapon probably flintlock pistol or the turret pistol with good augments

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Another tip, even though it does defeat the point of getting one: Borrow a red dragon from a friend and do it. I was getting in to the 250s with it.

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

The Red Dragon owns. Everything.

C

Cyanide Slushie

whether you use it or not, its cool to have, and if you dont use it you could probably trade it for something you do want

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

RED DRAGON ownz. DA BEST WEAPON EVAR!!!

Ithan

Berserker
Reaction score

It's a great ranged weapon, especially when you aim with it, you could fire off all 6 shots in a second, and reload time is less then that.
I could never beat the stupid ranged contest, but maybe you could, or buy it, either way it's worth a try.

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score

its completely worth it. nothing survives when you shoot this bad boy. the shooting range is hard yes, but gets easier over time

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

In my opinion it's the best gun in the game!!!!

Lord Lucien

Mayor
Reaction score

You sould absolutely get it. I purchased the sub-targeting ability nut now I have this legendary weapon, I hardly ever go for headshots any more (unless fighting bosses or enemies who canot see me from a range who are tough) because I can usually kill them by shooting rapidly in the torso quicker! As if that isn;t good enough, even if you did sel it (although I fail to understand why you would want to), ou would get a lot of gold. And yes, you could trade it here for something very valuable since there will be those who just cannot get it. Remember, on the range, shoot their heads and if you do the westcliff development quest before leaving for the spire, not only will you make the range easier, it will also have several other differences...

R

R3kt4l Raid3r

The Red Dragon is nothing but a Mantle Peice... It's garbage with it's low damage and three Augments. I made a Master Flintlock pistol with 4 Augments and that can fire basically just as fast and Kill creatures in 1 - 2 shots. If you want it, go for it, but I don't recommend using it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.