• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Red Setter DLC Trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schw3pp3

Reaction score
I cannot access any of the DLC that came with my new copy of Fable 3. I read online that to get the new dog breed you had to make it to where you can earn renown from Brightwall, but I'm already in Bowerstone Industrial and there are no signs of any DLC.

shane states

Reaction score
I cannot access any of the DLC that came with my new copy of Fable 3. I read online that to get the new dog breed you had to make it to where you can earn renown from Brightwall, but I'm already in Bowerstone Industrial and there are no signs of any DLC.

Havent heard anything like that... I got mine the minute I logged in after downloading it. Go to your Que and redownload it maybe it just didnt take and see what happens

Faedil

Reaction score
it appears in your gifts section when it becomes available in your game. if you opened a lot of gifts at once you may have missed it. check your dog and see if you have the option to make him a setter? otherwise i would try to re-download the item and restart the game.

shane states

Reaction score
I didnt realize it but I also got the one for my dog to become a Boxer... The Red Setter potion is weird, my dog looks like he is wearing a zip-up suit with the zipper down his back.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.