• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Redecorate. Placing a picture on wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

King William

Reaction score
This question may have been asked before, so please forgive if it is redundant. I know how to have Jasper redecorate for me, but what I want to do is place a picture of Walter on the wall, and I can not figure out how to do this.
How can I place a picture on the wall? And can I place it in the Castle or just in a house?

Thanks.

TheGreenAlloy

Reaction score
The castle can't be decorated, only in the royal decision.

King William

Reaction score
I am fine about not decorating the castle, I just wanna place Walters pic., in the home of my bio., son.

Quentin Locke

Hero of Skill
Reaction score
Go into the house, press down on the D-PAD to star decorating mode; find a picture thats already in the house, and swap your pic of Walter for the one on the wall. Et voila.

King William

Reaction score
I can not seem to find a house with big pictures. Anyone know of any? You do not have to tell me the exact location, just the city and I will find it. :cool:

Quentin Locke

Hero of Skill
Reaction score
Well I haven't explored this (haven't got round to hunting down all the pics yet) but there's 'The Shrine' in bowerstone market, upstairs is the reaver picture. Be a bit weird though having walter pictures in a reaver inspired room.

Status
Not open for further replies.