• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Relationship Stuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamstar1

Reaction score
I noticed this in Brightwall and also one of my child. Where their relationship status decreases but nvr increase. I raised the rent to highest for brightwall since i needed money at that time, but now when i decrease it back to lowest, the relationship doesnt change no matter how long i wait. Other cities/towns already changed from fear to neutral, but brightwall has no change. Also if i manually interact with them to raise the status, the bar would reach to the point between fear and hate. Then the npc would ask me to do a quest for them. But after i finish the quest, the relationship bar drops back down to fear. This happens everytime. Any fix?

Angel Fyre Locke

Angelic Devil
Reaction score
Your problem seems to be upkeep. Upkeep is a sum of money from 10 to 1000 gold that is removed from your personal treasury once every in-game day. If you select your family's house from the map you can adjust their upkeep, if you set it high enough it should keep them at maximum happiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.