• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Religious Albion

Status
Not open for further replies.

redfable

One with the force
Reaction score
Religious Albion

If anybody has made a thread like this then plz inform me.

Has anybody heard as to what the new religions in Fable III will be? I would expect that Fable III would too have two major religions going on, one evil and one good. Since Fable III is only 50 years after Fable II, I would imagine that the temple of light is still established.

That actually would be cool to establish a national religion, since your the ruler of Albion and all. I'm kind of hoping that you can get involved with the shadow council again.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: Religious Albion

Its tradition.

Temple of Light with their obvious fakeness and money grubbing, and the Temple of Darkness with their almost slapstick-like comedy. They'll most certainly be back.

CitrusKiss

Your Health is Low
Reaction score

I have no idea what religions are in it...
But yeah, I hope that when you're ruler you can like at least influence things depending on if you like the good religion or evil religion :) Or being able to like... fund one of the religions to make it bigger.
Although, I wonder if when you're trying to gain followers to rebel against your brother, if you'd be able to help out like the good religion for example and weaken the evil religion, all the while gaining all followers of the good religion as your followers... if that makes any sense?
Ah well, one can hope anyway :)

redfable

One with the force
Reaction score

:realmad: SACRIFICE YOUR DAUGHTER OR ELSE! Or if you would like to make the generous offer of 10,000 dollars that would be good too.

Thank you for your business. :)

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Awww man. That blows. I loved my long-winded discussions with the Shadow Worshipers as to whether or not crumpets were evil enough to go together with tea...

m800_runner

If you ain't happy, you ain't livin'
Reaction score

There may not be temples but there certainly has to be SOMETHING that has to do with it...

redfable

One with the force
Reaction score

Crap this blows. Well somethings got to replace them.

LyNxY yO

Reaction score

Never know, Logan might go all Henry the 8th on Albion and begone with Religion :L

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score

Life, or Money?

Giving up life is easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.