• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Removing Mods

OldBoy

Reaction score
Re: Removing Mods

Depending on the mod(s) used, you've got to restore the original game files. The most edited file is the game.bin, and other mods use the textures.big and graphics.big. And then of course there are the *.tng files or FinalAlbion.wad.

This is also the reason you should always make backups of those files, in case something goes wrong.
If you don't have the backups, you'd have to get the files of the retail disc(s) or reinstall.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Mmm back ups :thumbsup: I make those all the time. Very useful. :D

K

kjetilror

OldBoy;91022 said:
Depending on the mod(s) used, you've got to restore the original game files. The most edited file is the game.bin, and other mods use the textures.big and graphics.big. And then of course there are the *.tng files or FinalAlbion.wad.

This is also the reason you should always make backups of those files, in case something goes wrong.
If you don't have the backups, you'd have to get the files of the retail disc(s) or reinstall.

But where can i find those files ? :p

jwc2200

Reaction score

kjetilror;321991 said:
But where can i find those files ? :p

Click the link in my sig about making back-ups. The second spoiler has info on which disks have which game files. Once you get them, save a copy somewhere so you can fix problems easier. It would be helpful to read the whole thread about how to deal with back-ups to make modding easier.