• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Removing Murderer Title

Kirinou

Reaction score
Removing Murderer Title

Okay, I recently got married to another wife, I got blackmailed I paid the money, but I felt bad for cheating with my wife. SO I '''accidentally''' killed the girl I was cheating with. Now most of albion is calling me a murderer. Is there a way to stop them from calling me that? I mean I just saved their lives from Lucien, I deserve to kill a few people! -_-' What jerks.

Also is there a way to divorce? I haven't found that button yet, or see it?

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Re: Removing Murderer Title

Just don't kill anyone for a while. The people of Albion seem to be very forgetful.

To get a divorce, just get your spouse ****ed off at you with expressions, a low daily upkeep, and your absence from the house.

Libellule

Reaction score

Well you can also have her killed by "accident" go to bower lake with her following you(or rookridge) and look for bandits... they'll kill her(or him) if you wait to kill them.

HW_Vigo

Reaction score

ya the easy way to off her just get her to follow you and head to the bandit cost and let her get off-d

WildHeart

Reaction score

just really annoy your wife, you could cheat with someone just in front of her, that granted me a divorce =P