• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Request a Weapon/Armour

Status
Not open for further replies.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Request a Weapon/Armour

Ah, glad to see it actually works! ^_^

R

Rhadiel

yup ^^ .... i might have another request for u droded...not sure tho...ill think about it:p

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Request all you want, I'll get around to it.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

When I get my Blender working, sure.

T

tony007

Make the Sword of Darkness 1 or 2, which ever you think looks best. If you make them both, then you're a really awesome modder/creator.

R

Rhadiel

actually droded...before you make that...do u think you can make.... "Fire Will Robes" lol.....basically.....dark will robes.....but nearly all red.....red and gold :wub:

maybe add on some fire effects too hmmm? lol

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

so you basically want really pimped up will robes?

I'll just make dark red ones ok?

R

Rhadiel

kk sure :p
thx droded....how long will it take?

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Well if you need it urgently I'll do it now..

L

Lord Edmund

ok i request this just in curiosity but can a katar weapon be made in fable i was tinking that if its done, wouldnt the fist fighting animation be fine for the weapon´s use?

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

I don't reckon I could make a katar... I mean the animations and everything could be quite hard.

L

Lord Edmund

well im noob but wouldnt the fist fighting animation be fine for the weapon´s.
the only real problem i see would be the clipping issues if the users wear gloves

then againg i just a newbie so i have no idea what im talking about, im just speaking by logic hehe

T

TheCrimsonKing

I think it would be cool if you could make some sort of verient of assassin armour. and maybe a cool lookin sword to go with it. maybe with a red handle. Oh, and that section you did on how to mod a weapon was awsome.

F

fablefreak323

Okay, I have real confidence in you and I hope you're up to the challenge... Contruct the fabled Singing Sword! It's mentioned in the Oracle's talks.. All you need to do is create a perfect longsword. And, as a bonus prize and extra rep, make it make a keen, perfect sound when swung. (or, the other version of the story, make it make a horrible sound when swung, your choice) Use whatever you'd like for reference and have fun with it. I'll check back up in three weeks. (vacation!) Seeya soon! :)

T

TheCrimsonKing

Omg. You really just make **** people ask you to make? wow, thats dedication. How do people end up obtaining the stuff you make them?

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

how is it only drodeds stuff dont work for me yet everyone else's will ..idea could someone load up drodeds on paint and do the tiniest spot of a different color and it may work?

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Hey guys sorry for the late reply. I will get started on the Assassins armour and the other stuff, I just need a little more detail. I am currently still making Zabuza's sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.