• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Romances?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Re: Romances?

Triz;405229 said:
You should be able to marry who every you want. Really, you should be able to marry NPC heroes. NPC heroes will always be there unlike if you marry a online friend.

Oh, yeah, I want to get me some Hot Hammer HAction

I realize that Action doesn't start with an H, but I really wanted that alliteration. And welcome back, by the way.

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

Walker;405237 said:

I realize that Action doesn't start with an H, but I really wanted that alliteration. And welcome back, by the way.

:lol: Big Booty BJudy. And thank you.^_^

Reaction score

Walker;405237 said:

Doing the nasty with Hammer, sounds like fun lol.

Tear

- is now missing in action
Reaction score

I guess Im playing the devils advocate here because I never did get into romances. Romances in video games dont appeal to me. Even in big rpg games like Mass Effect or Dragon Age, I rarely take romances to the extreme. I mean we got saving the world to do(not trying to come as serious). This isnt the movies where being put in a gun fight and pinned down turns out into a romantic movement.

Not saying my hero's dont like the opposite sex though.

robynxx

Reaction score

isnt reaver summpse to have summin to do with what happened to oakvale in fable 1 , if so i dont think ur charactor wud wanna marry him lol but it wiud b kinda cool and alson cuz hes had lovers of both sexes make him a possible option for a love interest for your hero regardless of the gender or sexuality lol

anain12

Reaction score

Tear;405571 said:
I guess Im playing the devils advocate here because I never did get into romances. Romances in video games dont appeal to me. Even in big rpg games like Mass Effect or Dragon Age, I rarely take romances to the extreme. I mean we got saving the world to do(not trying to come as serious). This isnt the movies where being put in a gun fight and pinned down turns out into a romantic movement.

Not saying my hero's dont like the opposite sex though.
I agree. I have a hard time seeing any reason to get a wife and kids in a game. I mean, thats what life is about, right? Then why sit inside playing a game when you can be out getting married?

If they're gonna continue with the whole romantic part, I hope that they at least give the town folk some common sence.

Status
Not open for further replies.