• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

RPG Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fuzi0n

RPG Arena

Suggestion; A place where members can create their own guilds and storys, and role play agaisnt opposing guilds. they can make up their own ranking systems within the guilds and laws etc.

Would be ok, but i dunno.
Some forums that make rpg areas die.

F

Fuzi0n

Re: RPG Arena

It sounds good. But sometimes rpgs like that convert attention from the main forum, and people tend to come on just to play that. What i meant was rp (role play), i put rpg by accident. But still.. That rpg sounds pretty cool =D I wouldnt mind it.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

I agree that those RPG systems can detract from a forum's true purpose (discussing stuff and so forth), which is why I'm not all that fussy if we have one installed. However if you guys fancy it then we can certainly give it a try.

F

Fuzi0n

I guess im the same as you, i dont really mind. So ill just go with whatever everyone else wants. It would still make a cool feature to the forum.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

I'm interested, in whatever you guys are trying to talk about.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

If people are familiar enough with text based role playing I would suggest going with something to that kind of effect. Maybe something like Gaia Online if anybody knows of it?

I guess it would all depend on how people would embrace the text based way of doing things.

No less I would be extremely up for seeing some kind of roleplaying element incorporated into the forum in some way.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Great, look's like everyone is game for an RPG system to be set up sooner or later. At the minute I'm just investigating what other RPG add-ons available and see which ones would be the best to implement.

F

Fuzi0n

I used to know the names of a few good ibv rpgs, but ive forgotten now.
I turned traitor and im a phpbb man now =P

M

moneymaker821

**** yeah guild wars on fable would kick ****ing ass

C

Crazyarms

Ok i know this is off topic, but i was wondering why it says we have 78 active members, when we only have like 10?

T

TheBeast

Crazyarms said:
Ok i know this is off topic, but i was wondering why it says we have 78 active members, when we only have like 10?

yea i thought that was kinda strange

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Crazyarms said:

It probably counts them as 'active' members for so long (say a month or so) then if they dont sign on after that they get removed as active members. As we havent been open that long no-one might have been removed from that list just yet. This is just a theory though, im not to sure.

C

Crazyarms

Yeah cause most of the memebers havent said one word.

Ok back on topic. When the next riddle?

T

TheBeast

Crazyarms said:
Yeah cause most of the memebers havent said one word.

Ok back on topic. When the next riddle?

yea i looked on there and i havent seen 3/4 post post anything.

yea next riddle?

C

Crazyarms

I think i can beat Seigfried this time. In the words of Bravo 3 "Bring it on bitch!" (excuse my french)

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

To tell you the truth, anyone can beat me at this point. My Xbox is currently in the trash so I will not be able to answer any riddles.

C

Crazyarms

Let me guess.....you tossed it out the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.