• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

RPG Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Crazyarms

Re: RPG Arena

cause you tossed it out the window. wait this the the wrong arena. this is the RPG arena. CRAP! o well.

so Ego... when you get on here which looks like a while, tell us what your dong with this aren thingy, cause you never told us if you were going to install it or not.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

No it broke as it shut down. It has taken alot of damage through the years, I was suprised it even lasted as long as it did. It has survived through lightning, a baseball, my roomate, a beer bottle, beer itself being poured on it. I even named it "The Stubborn Bitch of Consoles". I guess it was just it's time. *sniff* It was a great console to me, never let me down once. I always did my best to take care of it. I suppose it is time to get a new one. PRAISE BE TO YOU STUBBORN BITCH, PRAISE BE TO YOU!

C

Crazyarms

Wow that is a lot of damage. the only thing my Xbox has been attacked with is dust.

F

Fuzi0n

wow, off topic or what. lol
I've kind of changed my mind about the rpg thing, noticed it on alot of forums, and kind of boring really.

C

Crazyarms

well of course its off topic we have nothing more to discuss about the RPG thing!

F

Fuzi0n

Well.. We could of discussed which rpgs to have, theres plenty to choose from, Zarath has some, and then theres the rpg inferno.

But like i said, i dont think we should have one anymore. :(

P

porschephiliac

Fuzi0n said:
Suggestion; A place where members can create their own guilds and storys, and role play agaisnt opposing guilds. they can make up their own ranking systems within the guilds and laws etc.

Would be ok, but i dunno.
Some forums that make rpg areas die.
That would be fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.