• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Rusty weapons...heh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabian171

H3110 1 AM M4STUR CH33F
Reaction score
Rusty weapons...heh

Yeah as you can see in my Sig, im a collector. i collect Weapons, Books, Cloths, and Dye's. but..i seem to have everything (cept the ones im getting from First Come first Serve) and the wreakager...But i cant seem to find any of the rusty weapons anywhere :(. the lowest ones are Iron. so heh. ill give 1.5 mill to anyone who can give me teh following rusty weapons. (cmon its rusty weps XD)

Rusty Longsword
Light Splintered Crossbow
Rusty Flintlock Rifle
Rusty Cutlass
Rusty Repeater Crossbow

and thats all...

if you know where i can get them from a shop. then that would be great too
Thanks in advance
-sabian171

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score
Re: Rusty weapons...heh

Just go swimming and diving in the lake near the Guild, and there should be a couple of rusty weapons there in dive spots.:)

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

^ yeah there is a rusty pistol (dont remember what kind) in a chest near the lake, and a rusty sword in one of the dive spots in the lake.

dont know for sure but I think the weapons where a flintlock pistol and a cutlas, or mabey a katana I dont remember.

otherwise, you might find some in the crappyest place possible....... trash an economy somewhere mabey? Id help you out but I honestly havent played fable 2 for months and dont intend to untill more DLC comes out.

Sabian171

H3110 1 AM M4STUR CH33F
Reaction score

Thanks a bunch guys :) i found the pistol, and the sword (cutlass btw)

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

I have LOADS of dyesif you want any post it on 'First Come First Serve' and send me a friend request today and either a text or voice message online of what you want.Hurry today is when I start giving out the items.

Reaction score

i give u all rustys i can find for 1 mil

Status
Not open for further replies.