• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sanctuary chest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VI Predator x

The Hero
Reaction score
okay so im looking for a bit of help with the sanctuary chest. im new to xbox live and to fable. im hoping to get Dragon stomper. 48 but i cant raise the gold to fill the room to get the key. if anyone can donate the five million so i can get the key i'd be gratefull :D. i will give all the gold i recieved back. thanks in advance.

master666epic

Reaction score
dude your best off leaving that till last :) and work through the game untill you get the chests to buy houses and shops, then buy em and play through game and keep buying everything you can, but repair everything you buy untill you own everything, then keep repairing every so often and within about 5-6 hours of gameplay after buying everything you have will over 5 million :) just do side quests and search for silver keys and gnomes and you will have it really quick :)

Hatley

Reaction score
If you're evil (or going for tough love), an easy way to get the chest is to make a bunch of evil decisions when you're ruler, then take the money into your trophy room, climb the pile and put the money back in the treasury so you can open the chest

VI Predator x

The Hero
Reaction score
If you're evil (or going for tough love), an easy way to get the chest is to make a bunch of evil decisions when you're ruler, then take the money into your trophy room, climb the pile and put the money back in the treasury so you can open the chest

im playing as good guy for first play through : src="http://projectego.net/forums/images/smilies/01/hmm.gif" data-smilie="yes"> any other advice.

master666epic

Reaction score
whats up with your signature lol made me laugh towards the end.
lool boredom and just randomness =D started off with a obsession penguins gnah take over the world, and kill polar bears then i dno were the pigs bit came from =D

Status
Not open for further replies.