• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Scars the final discussion

Would you want scars in Fable 2?

• Yes I would love them back!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Scars the final discussion

I wouldn't want stitches. :p

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Lol... But it would be a nice touch, admit it ;)

H

Hexadecimal

droded;99304 said:
I disagree. Will users should be complete weeds and get injured more easily.

... weeds? o_O

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

droded;99316 said:
Lol... But it would be a nice touch, admit it ;)

Nope, I think gaping open wounds, look manly. :D No stitches for me. :lol:

H

Hexadecimal

Sephiroxas;99327 said:
Nope, I think gaping open wounds, look manly. :D No stitches for me. :lol:

I agree... I like the touch of gore on my hero... makes him look more feral...
plus for a man to have spells that heal him to still need stitches makes him look pretty lame...

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah but a huge pumped guy to get a gaping wound in the first place would be lame. And healing spells on a huge guy wouldn't fit in either.

Weed as in like really skinny and weak. Frail.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Hexadecimal;99333 said:
I agree... I like the touch of gore on my hero... makes him look more feral...
plus for a man to have spells that heal him to still need stitches makes him look pretty lame...

Feral, like an ancient ice-age man.
I like stitches too. Hanging around with open wounds everyday would seem like the hero has some kind of disease.

H

Hexadecimal

droded;99335 said:
Yeah but a huge pumped guy to get a gaping wound in the first place would be lame. And healing spells on a huge guy wouldn't fit in either.

Weed as in like really skinny and weak. Frail.

for a big guy to get hurt at all isn't lame... I wouldnt' want to play a game where I was so pumped I never took damage... where's the fun in that? where's the challenge?
and if it's lame to take damage in the first place, wouldn't it just be even more lame to be so damaged you need stitches?

... I've never heard weak and skinny guys referred to as plants before... :wacko:
and I would never refer to a hero as frail... that would be the lamest hero ever...
and my last hero in Fable TLC was big and pumped and had healing spells... I don't get how that doesn't fit... o_O

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

I mean there are the traditional heroes.

There are the huge berserkers, complete brawn. They are very resistant to damage and are pretty much the Maxed out Strength guy.

The wizards have spells, so they are typically very knowledgable and smart. However they have weak bodies, so they would be hurt more easily. Sort of like a Gandalf.

The thief character would be really lightfooted and fast and would fight with quick strikes and stealth. Typically small and concealed.

Understand what I meant originally?

H

Hexadecimal

droded;99348 said:
I mean there are the traditional heroes.

There are the huge berserkers, complete brawn. They are very resistant to damage and are pretty much the Maxed out Strength guy.

The wizards have spells, so they are typically very knowledgable and smart. However they have weak bodies, so they would be hurt more easily. Sort of like a Gandalf.

The thief character would be really lightfooted and fast and would fight with quick strikes and stealth. Typically small and concealed.

Understand what I meant originally?

I get now what you meant originally, but that only applies to games with Class systems... Fable doesn't have a class system and so there is nothing stopping anyone from having some or all of the abilities of every class... which is why I didn't get why it's lame for a buff brawny guy to use healing spells...

understand what I meant originally?

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah I knew what you meant.;) I just wanted to clear things up.

L

LionHeadTex

Hm...that's one issue I'm still wondering about, scars for mages. Well, if Fable 2 has the blue markings like Fable 1 had, I can't be sure how scars would be. Probably the same. But if, like I said, scars wouldnot be as easy to get...I could see scars for mages even when they get the blue markings. Actually, I thinkyou still see the scars withthe markings, my head is killing me today :wacko:

On another note, stitches. That's a good idea once you think about it, but my opinion on that is if you get stitches, the scars will wear out (like how stitches work in real life). Now perminent scars is another story :lol:

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Ah, if you get stitches the scar will fade, and no stitches, your scar will be permanent.:lol:

J

Jester.

exactly you can either get rid of it or show it off

E

eastwood3

i kinda liked them, but after a while it looked like they were really weird wrinkles.
and if your gonna be a chick, that would be kinda lame.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Ah yeah, uh huge chick with a bunch of scars isn't exactly attractive.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

If I'm ganna be a huge chick with a bunch of scars, who cares, that's the players business isn't it? :lol:

H

Hexadecimal

droded;99761 said:
Ah yeah, uh huge chick with a bunch of scars isn't exactly attractive.

then don't hook up with huge chicks with scars... o_O
if you're the hero, it's not exactly like you're going to hook up with yourself, now is it? I don't see the problem... you don't need to find them attractive... the people of albion do... :lol:

B

blu phoenix

Actually if some huge chick has a lot of scars her attractiveness might go up, depending on her alignment perhaps. Still it depends on how you look at it. Some people might think she's attractive in the way of "Yeah she's a Hero and she's fought many battles", etc. or it might not happen.

Plus, I agree with Sephi, it's the players business and if it's what they want then they should have it.

J

Jester.

I say screw sticthes and I would totaly keep my scars if i can deal with my balverineafide face i can hadnle a few scrapes...