• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

screwed by guild chest

Status
Not open for further replies.

mk8401

Reaction score
screwed by guild chest

hey i recently started playing fable again and wanted to finish all the achievements. Problem is i can't finish a couple of the achievements because of the that stupid guild chest thing.

I was hoping maybe someone could lend me their chicken suit and the feign expression manual so i can finish. them will be willing to trade whatever i have

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
Re: screwed by guild chest

He has tried to. However, there's an issue with the Fable2.com website which doesn't give the reward to the players anymore. That's why he's asking someone to give him a Chick Suit, just for the achievement.

explodingcheesecake;422635 said:
Just do a Heroes tale online.

The Rh Factor

Likes shiny objects
Reaction score

Same problem here. I played the Hero's Tale game last weekend, but the goods never showed up in the chest. So if anyone has a chicken suit I can borrow, that would be quite excellent and greatly appreciated :D

I've heard some people say they still got the Completionist achievement without Feign Atttack, but I can't speak from personal experience because I'm missing a few other abilities/expressions as well.

squarishplanet

MYNAMEISBOB
Reaction score

i think they should of kept the chest thing up till fable 3 came out

The Rh Factor

Likes shiny objects
Reaction score

squarishplanet;422786 said:
i think they should of kept the chest thing up till fable 3 came out

And even AFTER Fable 3 comes out!! I'm sure people will still be playing Fable 2for awhile - heck, there's still people playing the original game! It sucks because it makes it hard for the people who still need the stuff you used to be able to win easily :(

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I might have the chicken suit...but I'll have to check tomorrow (GMT) to confirm. If I have, I'll post up and whoever wants can add me.

The Rh Factor

Likes shiny objects
Reaction score

Angel;422808 said:
I might have the chicken suit...but I'll have to check tomorrow (GMT) to confirm. If I have, I'll post up and whoever wants can add me.

Awesome, thanks for checking!! :)

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Eep! I suck - I completely forgot :(

Give me ten minutes, I'll fire up my 360 and find out what I do and don't have in my inventory.

EDIT: Had to re-download the DLC (new xbox) and I've definitely got the suit, although I dyed it bright blue :p

I'm going to make a thread in the marketplace for anyone to have whatever I got - and I got LOTS of crap to get rid of. Check in that thread, not in here, for details :)

@ RH - I'll save the chicken suit for you, if you still want it. If not, let me know and I'll add it to the list in the marketplace.

Status
Not open for further replies.