• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

See the future fourth bear

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bumblsquat

See the future fourth bear

Ok, Ive been wandering around the new DLC and found a fourth teddy bear. I've got the three from the colosseum ( this fourth bear is not AAA bear, thats just a 5 renown trophy ). He is sitting on a ledge with a bottle of mystic wine in one paw and what looks like an hour glass in the other. Does any one know what i'm talking about or how to get it ?
Please post replies. Ive checked this forum before posting and nobody else has mentioned this bear ( that I can find )

MasterJh

Reaction score
Re: See the future fourth bear

Yeah that's the bear up the tower in the cursed skull area? I've forgotten how to get there...a portal i think and then there's a dye up there in a chest...the teddy doesn't really count as one though because you can't "get" it

B

bumblsquat

yep, thats the one. I don't understand why it's up there, there doesn't seem to be a reason. Surely LIONHEAD wouldn't have put it there for nothing, would they??

R

Raze

they probably put it there for nothing xD i tried to get down but i couldn't

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

I didnt notice it, are you talking about the tower you are teleported to with the chest that has a dye in it?

anyway, it probably doesnt "mean" anything. Lionhead throws goofy things here and there.

my guess is its a teddy they ended up not using for the colloseum and decided to put it in somewhere anyway. that, or perhapts it means something to one of the game designers, something for their kid or something.

edit: one more theory, since he is holding wine and an hourglass, perhapts you can get it by doing something with alchohol and time. get drunk and slow time? drink wine at a sertain time of day? mabey use the green dye that was found up there to? wear clothing using all 10 of the new dyes? use just the pink dye found with the other teddys? use the teddy trophy? some combo of those?

damn...... now Im gonna spend hours working on this.....

Status
Not open for further replies.