• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Selling High Roller Coat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unknown Crack Seller

The Guy Who Sells Crack.
Reaction score
Selling High Roller Coat.

Yeah. . . .im Selling The High Roller coat. . . . I Bought it for 30 mill and it isnt really how i thought it would be. . . . . So If Anyone Wants to buy message my XBL which is Mr Uber W1gglez.

You have to trade the gold first.
Im Not trying to scam but some people cant be trusted. . . .
If you dont want to trade gold first, Dont Even Buy.
If you think im gonna scam you, Dont Buy Either.

K1NG_0F_CHA0S

Reaction score
Re: Selling High Roller Coat.

You're a bit pushy lol. Maybe you could receive half the gold first then the coat then the other half I'm not buying and if I was i'd pay you first I always go first.

Unknown Crack Seller

The Guy Who Sells Crack.
Reaction score

Maybe Your Right :|
Just Look at all those Scammers out there though. . . . . Seriously. . . .

zeriodgravity

Prince of Darkness
Reaction score

Nice to see u finally got a highroller coat. Though bad to hear it isn't what u expected :D. I didn't expect it to be like this either ( i got mine too recently ) but it's still good enough to make my character look extremely smoking hot :). I was hoping u could dye the secondary colour so i could make it match my liquid gold/moonless midnight dye thigh high boots ;.; Luckily for me the base secondary colour somewhat matches my boots in a strange way. So what exactly is there that u didn't expect it to be ?

K1NG_0F_CHA0S

Reaction score

I know what you mean mate =(.. Luckily I haven't been scammed yet and i've had about 15 interactions. Hopefully I won't be scammed ever, but I probably eventually will. Generally I go first based on the item, but there are exceptions where I won't.

K1NG_0F_CHA0S

Reaction score

Actually I got the pub games and none of the items are what I had anticipated lol Like when someone offers 20 mil for the championship weapons or almost endless amounts for the coat you'd think they would at least be worth it. They seemingly aren't to me, but I got them non the less. The highroller coat is coolish, but there are other outfits I like over it. I don't see why they're so hard to get... After I got the Pub Games thing I got all 3 of those in less than an hour? 0o

zeriodgravity

Prince of Darkness
Reaction score

Yeh, but for some people ( including me ) the pub games isn't worth buying. I mean who would actually buy a game just for the few items if u can get another actually fun complete game on the xbox live arcade marketplace ? I sure wouldn't ! I don't even like ANY of the pub games :D

K1NG_0F_CHA0S

Reaction score

It's 10 dollars? LoL it's more of a marketing tool for me... You see I amazing at fortune tower, so highroller is real easy to get. I'm ranked 5 stars in all 3 games. People go crazy for those items and I'll gladly supply them =)

Unknown Crack Seller

The Guy Who Sells Crack.
Reaction score

Ive Been Scammed out of a rammer , Red Dragon , 20 mill , And a Hals Armor Limited Edition Code. . . . . .I Wish i used the code earlier. . . .

zeriodgravity

Prince of Darkness
Reaction score

Still money is money and i would rather buy a game wich i have fun with, but then again that's just my oppinion. - Uber sorry to hear, u remember his GT tho ? Everytime I get scammed i write down the GT of the scammer and report the name to my mate wich does a "special favor" making the scammer disappear :p

K1NG_0F_CHA0S

Reaction score

Well I'm sorry to hear about the scam =(... but trade as you wish mate don't let me try to tell you how to make your trades. I don't want this coming back on me because I told you how I did my trades. As for the 10 dollars.. I have plenty of money lol 10 dollars isn't really going to effect me at all I have a friend who owes me 40 dollars from like 3 months ago and I really dc about it. And the way I see if I get 100 mil from selling the items my small investment was worth it in the long run. I plan on getting max cash without the glitch.

zeriodgravity

Prince of Darkness
Reaction score

Heh goodluck with that K1NG, I'm planning on getting the last achievement, then give all my stuff away and sell the game, then eagerly wait for Fable 3 to come out, rob the store and only steal fable 3 :D. *Sounds like a masterplan hmm ?*

K1NG_0F_CHA0S

Reaction score

Does indeed sound like a mastermind plan steal me a copy to =P... Make sure you pre-order from that store so if you get caught you can say you stole your copy =P.

Also I kinda just got my copy about a month and a half ago and got 10 achievements left so I still have some time to play =P

Status
Not open for further replies.