• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

sex change posion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vins1215

Reaction score
sex change posion!

hey there guyz i got this little problem and i wanna know if you guyz has some solutions... i drank the sex change posion on fable 2 and i wanna know if some of you guyz has one of those porsions? if you do please trade to me my gamertag VINCNT1215 +rep

Sasquatchistan

Reaction score
Re: sex change posion!

umm, heres the deal, at whatever time u specify, i can go to fairfax tomb and get it for u-brand new. We'll do a trade. U get your old sex back. All i ask is that u give it back to me so i can let others get back to their original characters and so that i can experiment. PM me if ur interested Thanks.

GT: sasquatchistan

vins1215

Reaction score

ok men thank u very much so when do you think we can do it??? im free tomorrow saturday at 7 pm so if you think we can do it tomorrow works for me men thnks game tag VINCNT1215

vins1215

Reaction score

ok men thank u very much so when do you think we can do it??? im free tomorrow saturday at 7 pm so if you think we can do it tomorrow works for me men thnks game tag VINCNT1215

Mandaly

Hullabaloo
Reaction score

Correct me if I am wrong, but you can only use the sex change potion once, then you have to replay through the game to get a new one.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

^You can go to the tomb, get the potion and wait for someone to go there and then you can trade it.

Mandaly

Hullabaloo
Reaction score

So, I used the potion in my game, I go back to the tomb and it is there again? I will have to log on and see for myself.

S

Silent Seb

Mandaly;347588 said:
So, I used the potion in my game, I go back to the tomb and it is there again? I will have to log on and see for myself.

I thought it's only possible to use that potion once (or never, if decided not to drink it). Like you said before. But maybe I'm wrong too. All I know 100% for sure is that I made a big mistake by drinking it. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.