• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Skanks and std's

Status
Not open for further replies.

OwNzOr

Reaction score
Apparently everyone in Albion is infested with std's... Is there anyway to get rid of them? And do they affect your game in any way?

SebClem

Reaction score
elsie gave me an std.

SHES NOT PURE!!!!!11 lol... turn my stupid rifle green as well because of that.

ah well dragon stomper is better anyway.

Khalin

Reaction score
As far as I know, there's no way to get rid of them. Once you get one, you're stuck with it for good. I believe scars work the same way.

SebClem

Reaction score
if you don't get beaten in battle you don't get scars - prevention is better than the cure.

smush-smush

Reaction score
Apparently everyone in Albion is infested with std's... Is there anyway to get rid of them? And do they affect your game in any way?

I don't think there is any way to get rid of them...just mainly there for when others view your stats to give them a chuckle. idk if it's true, but I read on the fable wiki that no matter how chaste someone is, there is always a probability of getting an STD.

Khalin

Reaction score
well in fable 2 you can remove the scares
Ah... well, I wouldn't know. I've never been knocked out or gotten a scar before in these games.
biggrinm.gif
I've seen people say repeatedly that they are permanent though. How does one get rid of them anyways?

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
haahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha LMAO

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
I can't get any STD's. I feel like such a failure... :(

Epiternal

Reaction score
I got like 10 STD's with my one character which is hurtful because he only ever slept with his wife...What a whore. :(

Khalin

Reaction score
I've had 107 sexual encounters, 9 biological children, and I still have 0 STD's. Nothing like living the good life without consequence.
biggrinm.gif

OwNzOr

Reaction score
I've had 107 sexual encounters, 9 biological children, and I still have 0 STD's. Nothing like living the good life without consequence.
biggrinm.gif

You're missing the point i believe. Std's acctually are like an achiement in the world of Fable, the more the more prestigeous!

Khalin

Reaction score
You're missing the point i believe. Std's acctually are like an achiement in the world of Fable, the more the more prestigeous!
Nah, not for me. I'm proud of my 0 STD's.

JesterJoe

Explorer
Reaction score

yeh......like battle scars or a huge dick.

Status
Not open for further replies.