• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Skin Morphs

Joe Dirt

Reaction score
I am a bit of a noob but have been messing with fable editor for about a week. I know you can add/delete skin morphs of your hero (no wrinkles, no white hair, no will lines, ect.), but I was wondering how you determine when the morph is applied? I want to know because I was hoping to make the will lines change color according to morality.

Joe Dirt

Reaction score
Thanks alot. I read everything and got carried away with it, else I would of replied sooner. I have textures loaded into .big, and edited cdef_heromorph (or whaatever it's called). I tried to save and run fable but it couldn't find splash.exe and then failed to load, if after I hit OK. Reopened FE to find out that it did save. Tryed running fable from disk, it loaded but now crashes every time enter the heroes guild. I have no other mods installed, just my work in progress. Any ideas, or just reinstall fable and do it all over again?
EDIT:Backed up game.bin, redid everything, now it works!? I did everything the same but oh well, so far so good.