• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Skorm vs Avo

Skorm vs Avo,who would win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
Re: Skorm vs Avo

I must agree that Skorm may be cooler or what ever, but Avo would still defeat him (or her??? does anybody know?) .

C

Crims0n_m00n

Maybe they're like NiGHTS and Reala? Genderless? Yet also like NiGHTS and Reala the names and (in reala's case) appearances give you some clue to their gender.... I don't know.... I still say avo's a girl in a ponytail pretending to be a god....

B

blu phoenix

Crims0n_m00n said:
Maybe they're like NiGHTS and Reala? Genderless? Yet also like NiGHTS and Reala the names and (in reala's case) appearances give you some clue to their gender.... I don't know.... I still say avo's a girl in a ponytail pretending to be a god....

:lol: yeah probably...

C

Crims0n_m00n

i thought you might think that was funny. If only Reala were on Fable....

He would be a great god for it.... No evil could match him.... but, since he's not *casts a deathstare in Fable designer's direction* I am going with skorm. Go skorm, Go! You can beat the crap out of Avo!!!!

B

blu phoenix

Crims0n_m00n said:
i thought you might think that was funny. If only Reala were on Fable....

He would be a great god for it.... No evil could match him.... but, since he's not *casts a deathstare in Fable designer's direction* I am going with skorm. Go skorm, Go! You can beat the crap out of Avo!!!!

i think if reala were in fable and he were a character you could play as you'd play him forever!

C

Crims0n_m00n

Why of course, m'dear young paladin, i would make him fly around without his clothes! *drool* so dm sezzy!

And yes, he does fly....

B

blu phoenix

Crims0n_m00n said:
Why of course, m'dear young paladin, i would make him fly around without his clothes! *drool* so dm sezzy!

And yes, he does fly....

sorry but who flies?:hmm:

C

Crims0n_m00n

Reala does *appears offended* How could you not know? *devilish grin* jk, i understand. I confuse myself sometimes.

B

blu phoenix

Crims0n_m00n said:
Reala does *appears offended* How could you not know? *devilish grin* jk, i understand. I confuse myself sometimes.

realistically we don't know whether it's truly a guy or gal since it is genderless...

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

I say Avo, but all thier temple does is take my hard earned money. I would say Skorm, but I'm not evil... I'd still have to go with Avo.

A

Arckon

Wrong Choice!
I will have skorm smite you. :devil:

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

Arckon said:
Wrong Choice!
I will have skorm smite you. :devil:

:'( :'( I'm still a Avo follower!!!! Avo forever!!:angel:

N

Negabin

you guys must be the most,idiotic,childish people i have ever seen:rolleyes:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Negabin said:
you guys must be the most,idiotic,childish people i have ever seen:rolleyes:

Well most are 14 so are allowed to act alittle childish still :p

N

Negabin

skorm is tempting cause it's easier and wealtheir to be evil...but it's beter to be good because i think it's quite a boost to get the gratitude of thousands...
and if your evil then it's harder to score a chick....:w00t: :getlost:
if ur feared the bandits like you more..bandits smell like crap so i'd rather be freinds with nice,clean people....^_^

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Negabin said:
skorm is tempting cause it's easier and wealtheir to be evil...but it's beter to be good because i think it's quite a boost to get the gratitude of thousands...
and if your evil then it's harder to score a chick....:w00t: :getlost:
if ur feared the bandits like you more..bandits smell like crap so i'd rather be freinds with nice,clean people....^_^

One way to put it i guess but why have a woman when you can have gold and bandits!

Status
Not open for further replies.