• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Snared in his wonderland

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Snared in his wonderland

Hey there, I haven't wrote in ages, feel in the mood to post some old stuff, so have a looksie.

This is quite old content, but enjoy none the less.

You had the chance t'be a hero who'd never die but you followed my footsteps.
Why d'ya have t'be a creep like me?

Now we're both stuck in the Wonderland, I'm fightin' for you're innocence, you're eyes tell me its all in vain. Your adoration is pain to me , your love fer me will be the end of you and then you'll know what I was trying to say;
Love will be the death of you.

Before it stung us, we were hearty, during the sting we’re content, after the sting you laid there dying a'fore me.

And it pains me too much to see you take the last breath.....

“Stay with me.” She said, so slowly so softly “Stay with me.”

My shoulder jerks on the very thought. I can’t.

What do we usually do? What do you want to do? I look her plain straight in the eye;

“Kill. Deliver. Twist, uh..hi.m…he..r……….It.”

He left her. He never looked back, and she never stopped looking. she never blinked, she never looked away. Tears poured, cries cried, blood flowed, but she never moved. She waited and waited, but he never came back, and he would never see her eyes ever again.

“Had I the strength I would follow your cobbled path” spoke she looking down on herself.

He continued upon the sanctified stones remembering rhymes, the rhymes keep you safe. When you stop remembering the rhymes you hear laughter in the air, sorrow, and feel the fear, realising just what and where you are.

His mind tires, his tongue sore. Foolishly he forgets the rhymes.

Where am I, I know where I am. But where am I? Who am I when here?

“Focus.” snapped a man at himself. Are you seeing this? I don’t believe I am. Its playtime to them. For Me.. Its ruin. Music on the wind, not such a charming melody but as a delusional tune of play or death. Couldn’t be, but it is.

Sickening. But the more I listen, the more sane it sounds the more fun it sounds.

No. He shakes his head furiously.

They’re dancing, dancing around something and I don’t want to know what. The man keeps on walking, quickening his pace,
his eyes twisting in a undecided mix.

“The cobbles have ceased friend, end of your passage” The voice mumbles in a deep hollow, now all I see is a great valley.

The sacred stone path…. Gone. Gone with the rhymes, I’m at the lands mercy now… that ain’t good. He looks to the sky,
its getting light, is that good or bad? Only time will tell. His body tires, human tolerance is weaker here,
wherever here is….

My viissioon is bluurrrniig,,,, light headed nearly as if the floor is slippery but I’m in a desert, I stamp the ground the earth is indeed dry.

Its all quiet now. I stumble and fall to a small opening of a cave in the face of the cliff, and faint… Will I wake up?

This is another part;

The planets are talking, the stars are conversing, the comets dwindling to shatter our hopes but we tread on through the sands of our bleak old home we get by with our lives as our star continues to wither and burn. Our lives will turn as we are set aflame but before that day, this ancient hot rock we call home will shelter us as best it can from the dangers it holds on its own.

For now it naught to hot, but either cold in this dreamy eclipsed winter which thinks before playing its ever so dreary odds. We stumble through the lake of bones to find wastes of giants who once withheld finely dressed men & women playing with paper now these fallen prisons are bridges and towers to nowhere they lead us to history that which this world cares not for.

We and me tread on through these hard grey roads caressed in moss, to a beheaded woman of proportion she keeps me and my family safe from the indigenous life of the unnaturally settled foreigners of the lands of salt.

Before you ask no, this is not Fan-fiction, but I'm hoping you like it enough not to moan at me. :ninja:

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score
Re: Snared in his wonderland

I don't believe I read this one before. Very good. How ver whimsical and sad. :(+rep

GMRauru

GOMLB
Reaction score

I can't help but think of this being read in a William Wallace voice, how EPIC would that be.

Nice job by the way :)

twelfthdoctor

Reaction score

Hey orakaius, just made an account here, thought I might submit edited versions of some of my stuff... Anyhow, are you able to get to Lionhead.com? It redirects me to Fable 3 splash page, even when I click on lionhead's link on the splash page... Sorry about this being off topic, I'm not too familiar with this site's members and it showed you online and at the top of this thread...

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score

Welcome to the site, LH is working perfectly for me, might have been a temp problem?

Anywho enjoy this site, its a fairly small community so if you're active you'll get to know the people. ;)