• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

so...anyone want seasons?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
Re: so...anyone want seasons?

well, even the time system of fable 2 wasn't that good, the sky and light things weren't that dramatic.

seasons would be cool, but the time system of fable isn't exactly realistic.

perhaps when they release it, they could work on seasons that are released into the game via xbox live every season in our time, not game time.
so like holidays and such could be online events that players could enjoy every now and then to keep them interested.

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score

Evan52395;371759 said:
if they dont put season change in Fable 3, then i hope the default isnt summer cuz i want snow everywhere and all the time

No no no no no no no no no no no, no, no no no!!

That would give people the impression Albion had drifted up to the 'north pole' and, while snow is good I'd hate it if it was all the time. And seasons would be alright but I would prefer it without them, in Fable TLC you aged 5 years in ten minutes, I don't want summer to turn to winter in the space of a day. It'd only work if Lionhead played their cards right.

Edmunt

Now available in cherry!
Reaction score

Seasons is something I've wanted to see since 2.
lol the main menu tricked me into thinking there were changing seasons in the game and when I got done playing was like, "Where did the seasons go?" lol

Jackums

The Commander
Reaction score

Wasn't it said that there won't be seasons in Fable 3, although different locations will have different weather?

goatfeasters

Does anyone have food?
Reaction score

it would be fun if they did a sort of knothole island quest where, once you're king or something, you have a quest to retrieve some object to control the weather so you don't have to wait for a change of season to do quests

Status
Not open for further replies.