• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

So ****ed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
OMG YOU GUYS! IT HAD FALLEN OUT DURING SHIPPING. I saw that guy updated his post who was posting on Lionhead about his missing coin and said it was behind the compartment. That was my issue! But when I SHOOK the box/book it was in, it didn't make a sound! No rattle. NOTHING. So I got my coin, now I feel incredibly stupid.
Good thing you didn't return it then, especially if the store clerk were to find it. That would have been stupid. Like when my friend thought his Nintendo DS was broken because the game wouldn't start; as it turned out, he hadn't pushed the game completely into the machine. XD

rambo881

Reaction score
OMG YOU GUYS! IT HAD FALLEN OUT DURING SHIPPING. I saw that guy updated his post who was posting on Lionhead about his missing coin and said it was behind the compartment. That was my issue! But when I SHOOK the box/book it was in, it didn't make a sound! No rattle. NOTHING. So I got my coin, now I feel incredibly stupid.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I had the same problem, opened the box, no coin. Did a quick search, found your post, and then looked underneath to find it wedged there.
Did I say... thank you!

Archmenel

Reaction score
*Laughs*

Well, at least you can both breathe a little easier now. Glad you got what you paid for.

Status
Not open for further replies.