• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

So, Is This Fable 4?

Is this Fable 4?

• Yes, and it looks great!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aeth

Reaction score
I am a huge fan of the Fable Series. Is this just and odd spin-off or are they treating this as Fable 4? Ya the game looks ok, but this rail-shooterish game does not remind me of Fable at all. The thing I love about Fable is the three attack styles, we are now down to one, I love the NPC interaction, this game looks like we are on rails. This is taking us away of what we love of Fable. Fable 3 was fun but it took away what Fable 2 gave. Fable 2, you had the option in which way you act and how, in Fable 2 you had your good options, bad options, and silly options. In Fable 3 you had catagories with not picking if you were to kiss or hug, or fart or dance. Hopefully, this is not Fable 4, just a small side project, what do you think?

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Nah, it's not Fable 4. Lionhead stated that The Journey is a family-oriented spin-off and will not be treated as one of the main entries. So you don't have to worry about that, but Fable 4 is rumored to appear in 2013.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
By the way, Fable: The Journey is not on rails.

BWfreak

Reaction score
By the way, Fable: The Journey is not on rails.

That's what I've heard. I guess PM regretted not introducing the new navigation system when they showed the demo of the game. How would you navigate in an FPS type game using only Kinect tho? I haven't had the change to play any Kinect games yet so this seems like it would be difficult.