• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Solitudo Ventus

J

JDub

Solitudo Ventus

"To the West, Goodfellow! We head to the West!"

Hello. I am James Walker, commonly known as EricksHinumaru or JDub, your preference. As of late, I've been thinking of striking up a good game, and Fable 2 caught my eye and...

Okay, time to cut the rubbish. To tell you the truth, you can blame Lorry for my current convention of invasion. He convinced me to get this game, and, out of pure boredom, I decided to fall through with the plan. So, here I am. Good day to y'all.

~ James W.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Solitudo Ventus

Welcome to our forums and thanks for registering and taking the time to introduce yourself. Hope you like it here. ^_^

J

JDub

Aye. I've been hangin' around here for quite a week now, so I've seen some of the insanity that ensues. From what I see, I'm gonna fit in quite well here.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

JDub;314699 said:
Aye. I've been hangin' around here for quite a week now, so I've seen some of the insanity that ensues. From what I see, I'm gonna fit in quite well here.

Ah yes we do have our fair share of insanity here but it fits into the day to day routine quite well ive found.

anain12

Reaction score

A week and only 4 posts? How's that possible? I just can't hold myself when it comes to posting. Welcome, I think you'll fit in well, pirate.

J

JDub

Aye, I know how you feel. I could barely hold my tounge... er... I mean, fingers. But I decided I wouldn't post until the game was officially in my present. I'm surprised it got to me so fast... <_<

(I ordered it Monday and received it Wednesday.)

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

Hello and welcome!

Oh, by the way. I'm the biggest Assassin's Creed fan in the world. Nice to meet you. Wanna an autograph?

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Welcome to the forums. Liked your introduction.:)

Lore

Ragged Wanderer
Reaction score

haha. Since when am I Lorry. Lorry is what we call a truck in the UK! People are gonna think I am obese! btw Daemon300... I traded in Assassins Creed after about two weeks because it was sooo boring!!! And don't think that I was rubbish at the game, I just got bored of doing the same thing over and over on the same maps (only slightly bigger each time). Waste of money that game was.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Hello there! Welcome to the Fable II Community Forum. :)

Cain

Reaction score

vgCAUo

Welcome.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Hello JDub, welcome to projectego Fable forums. ^_^