• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Some New Info and Co-op confirmed

A

ashinator

Re: Some New Info and Co-op confirmed

whats cool is that anyone here could easily meet up on any ones x box

T

the4thnorse

very cool stuff, thanks for posting

S

sabre3993

xbox really does need some decent co-op games, cuz the only ones to really play r gears and h3, thats why i'm pretty excited about army of 2

R

Rhadiel

ashinator;164710 said:
whats cool is that anyone here could easily meet up on any ones x box

not really. not everyone has live

S

sabre3993

^thank u 4 sayin that. lol

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

sabre3993;164764 said:
xbox really does need some decent co-op games, cuz the only ones to really play r gears and h3, thats why i'm pretty excited about army of 2

Dont forget Rainbow Six Vegas and soon Rainbow Six Vegas 2 plus a handful more on the way. I do agree though, all platforms need more co-op games.

Rhadiel;164769 said:
not really. not everyone has live

Well this was an offline co-op demo, as he said in the video he couldnt mention anything about online.

T

TcoWhite

Guys keep an eye out for the latest Vids because todays the day The Big Three Features are finally Revealed!

D

Darg

Maybe I missed something, and if I did, excuse me being a complete idiot, but did PM mention the co-op was going to be online and/or on the console, or what? Unfortunately, where I live, Xbox Live is not an option and we have to rely on just stuff on the console, so I've got my fingers crossed that it's also split-screen in some way, shape or form...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Darg;165048 said:
Maybe I missed something, and if I did, excuse me being a complete idiot, but did PM mention the co-op was going to be online and/or on the console, or what? Unfortunately, where I live, Xbox Live is not an option and we have to rely on just stuff on the console, so I've got my fingers crossed that it's also split-screen in some way, shape or form...

Its shown clearly in the video and shows its offline and 2 people stuck on one screen and he says he cant give away full details of online yet. So no split screen but 2 people confined to one screen and cant leave each others sight.

X

XXXREAPERXXX

Guys keep an eye out for the latest Vids because todays the day The Big Three Features are finally Revealed!

But aren't the 3 big ones :) now revealed and I 've read at Ign that it's now 4 big features.

D

Darg

Dark Drakan;165049 said:
Its shown clearly in the video and shows its offline and 2 people stuck on one screen and he says he cant give away full details of online yet. So no split screen but 2 people confined to one screen and cant leave each others sight.

Really? I can't view the videos on my computer, so that's why I'm asking. That's got to suck, having to stare at your idiot friend all that time while he kills your spouse right before your eyes... and on the same screen! :p

T

the4thnorse

Do you reckon there will be any restrictions etc. on xbox live if its confirmed?

I can just imagine some lairy kid shooting my family or something and then disconnecting

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

the4thnorse;166180 said:
Do you reckon there will be any restrictions etc. on xbox live if its confirmed?

I can just imagine some lairy kid shooting my family or something and then disconnecting

Only people you invite will be allowed in your game and people on your friends list. Just have to be picky on who you let in there if Live is confirmed.

X

Xorgz

so... for joining the game would the new person have to bring their memory card or hard drive to play with their existing character. i think i already know the answer to that...der..

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Xorgz;172691 said:
so... for joining the game would the new person have to bring their memory card or hard drive to play with their existing character. i think i already know the answer to that...der..

I presume so, i dont really know how they are going to go about it.