• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Someone got the game early it seems...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robmokron

Troll Hunter
Reaction score
I just called a walmart in town and he said they are going to put it out tomorrow ...

Mr.Natas

Sdrawkcab eman ym lleps
Reaction score
I'm curious as to how one goes about doing this. Does it involve bribery, sheer luck, persuasion, or subterfuge?
Mostly being hot as well as cunning and having someone on the inside that is willing to give you your copy of the preorder game just because you prosime them a date/charmspeak you way to a new game.

sirsimon

Reaction score
I have a question, looking at the the gender screen in choosing if you want to be prince and princess, why does the main characters look different with each videos, even though the game has just started.

For example, on the developers diary 3, the princess is black haired, while on the screen, she is sort of blonde.

and the prince, he has black hair on some other vids, not the screen on here.

Is there something influencing the look?

Can you choose your intial look before beginning the game? Or does the system randomly select?

Hhate

Black Dagger Brother
Reaction score
I have a question, looking at the the gender screen in choosing if you want to be prince and princess, why does the main characters look different with each videos, even though the game has just started.

For example, on the developers diary 3, the princess is black haired, while on the screen, she is sort of blonde.

and the prince, he has black hair on some other vids, not the screen on here.

Is there something influencing the look?

Can you choose your intial look before beginning the game? Or does the system randomly select?

perhaps it is influenced by the fable 2 savegame.....

Apollo

Leonardo XII
Reaction score
They did want to integrate Fable II with Fable III, maybe this is their way of allowing integration? This guy is most definitely luck to have gotten the game early/

J_onny

Reaction score
This has to be bogus. Fable 3 hasn't even shipped to stores yet. The only way anybody could have a copy is if they worked for Lionhead. I saw a Molyneux interview on xbox live and he said they were still testing and adding finishing touches / ironing out bugs and that was only done a week (if that) ago. The earliest anybody will get there hands on this is today because Lionhead won't ship it anywhere until at most week before release.

XCRmonger

Reaction score
My eyeballs just exploded in rage.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
this did happen with fable 2. days before it was released you could watch the entire opening sequence being played on youtube.
and you know what? i loved it.
if anything it made me look forward to the game more. shows you what it's like without the developers only showcasing certain parts, or cutscenes that don't show gameplay graphics. i love it when people leak the introduction gameplay sequences for games like fable.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
this did happen with fable 2. days before it was released you could watch the entire opening sequence being played on youtube.
and you know what? i loved it.
if anything it made me look forward to the game more. shows you what it's like without the developers only showcasing certain parts, or cutscenes that don't show gameplay graphics. i love it when people leak the introduction gameplay sequences for games like fable.
But we already have the opening cinematic!

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
But we already have the opening cinematic!
exactly. cinematic. we had that last time around too. i want to see GAMEPLAY.
unstaged, freeroaming, freely clothed, plain and simple gameplay on a STANDARD xbox and not one of those fancy ones they use at expos.

i want to see gameplay the way it's going to look on my television.

The Emancipator

Emancipation
Reaction score
exactly. cinematic. we had that last time around too. i want to see GAMEPLAY.
unstaged, freeroaming, freely clothed, plain and simple gameplay on a STANDARD xbox and not one of those fancy ones they use at expos.

i want to see gameplay the way it's going to look on my television.
i like his idea i cant wait for fable 3 and i just wanna see more videos of it at this point ive already seen the ones out already i hope this guy does a cam of lvls i want spoilers like alot of em

Almo

Reaction score
I made an account on this place so I could say something about fable 3...then I forgot it...:/ anyways...10 days to fable 3 comes out...anyone know how many microsoft points it will cost to download it from xbox live?

DiamondFlair

Reaction score
Seems like the thread has been taken down now. Which would make me think its real, unless the feedback was entirely negative (which I dont know having not been able to read the thread).

ScarFace12793

Reaction score
I made an account on this place so I could say something about fable 3...then I forgot it...:/ anyways...10 days to fable 3 comes out...anyone know how many microsoft points it will cost to download it from xbox live?

u cant, maybe the opening movie.

sirsimon

Reaction score
The guy got the game early cause he works for Lionhead Studios
The game probably wont be completed until this weekend.
Then again, its a bit frustrating that someone on this planet is enjoying the game when I have to wait ten days in Britain for its release

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
The best thing is to don't see any of these images, and wait the game's release date; why? Because that's when a lot of false rumors get around the communities, and also it's pretty much funny to see how much everyone is over-hyped for Fable III. I should go and ask Molyneux about this "power" Of his own.

Instead of making assumptions, the best thing is to relax and wait for the games release; plus, if this guy works for Lionhead Studios then he was enjoying the game about since it's early alpha stage... (pink dogs, pink sky, blue water, giant cubes and grass, tons of grass)
And so, from my above words, all I can conclude about the subject is a simple, mere and very expressive word; whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.