• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sorens Fable 2 Wishlist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score
Sorens Fable 2 Wishlist.

1.More innovative healing system like you could go to buildings specifically for doctors and they could bandage you sure potions but for minor damage a potion wont sow your head back together. im tired i know it kinda sucks so dont get mad.
2.Freeroam of course.
3.Horseriding AND YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO SHOOT BOWS WHILE ON IT. not muskets to much recoil but pistols yes.
4.More mayorship in towns and have it actually do stuff.
5.Be able to lay down your items and set prices for shops you own then hire someone to manage it or something. be able to make a chain of stores and name the stores and stuff.
6.Be able to actually set stuff down. in your house and especially ARRANGE furniture twould be the tightness.
7. Cannons stationary unless you push them very slowly youd also need matches gunpowder and cannonballs in your inventory to fire them.
8.Bladesmith of course smithy would be tight creating your own weapons also mining as to get the materials.
9.Spears and original weapons for gods sake i didnt see a singly spear and maybe some throwing javelins or NINJA STARS dunana.
10.Dual weild. double weilding smaller weapons in order for max gameplay choices if coherent with my advanced combat idea
11.Cuztamizable spells, get creative have an extensive list of effects and see what you can do with it the strength of the spell the appearance could be cool.
12.Hair dye. like wtf only brownish black hair? not cool i would like some varieties of hair color.
Okay I tried to say stuff that wasnt previously posted or atleast add on to it and im real tired ill probably add more and most of my ideas are in seperate threads. And i kept on accidently hitting the damn back key on my mouse so this is about the 5th time ive typed it = less detail.

U

Unsung Hunter

Re: Sorens Fable 2 Wishlist.

SorenSwift;19676 said:
5.Be able to lay down your items and set prices for shops you own then hire someone to manage it or something. be able to make a chain of stores and name the stores and stuff.
6.Be able to actually set stuff down. in your house and especially ARRANGE furniture twould be the tightness.
7. Cannons stationary unless you push them very slowly youd also need matches gunpowder and cannonballs in your inventory to fire them.
Okay I tried to say stuff that wasnt previously posted or atleast add on to it and im real tired ill probably add more and most of my ideas are in seperate threads.

those are my favorite ideas, id like to own a business too:)

J

Jops

Re: Sorens Fable 2 Wishlist.

Unsung Hunter;19679 said:
those are my favorite ideas, id like to own a business too:)

Yes, Jops department store is a good idea. As long as others in the game start their own businesses for me to compete with.

I don't just want to be selling goods but also services............ Jops contract killers ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.