• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sorry to those who need my help ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norman

Reaction score
Hey guys... sorry I won't be able to help anyone much anymore due to constant freezing and glitching of my Fable III saves. I am tired of transfering items from corrupted files to new files just to have that one go corrupt. I will try to figure out a way around this but in the mean time I am sorry to say I won't be giving away items anymore. Best of luck and Happy Hunting ~ :(

Jericho

不死
Reaction score
That's too bad, it's a pitty to see you go. I think the problem is in your HDD or where ever you save your games, you may want to try another save device. Hopefully you will figure out a way to fix this. It was a pleasure having you here good sir.

GrimBaggins

Hobbit for hire.
Reaction score
Hey guys... sorry I won't be able to help anyone much anymore due to constant freezing and glitching of my Fable III saves. I am tired of transfering items from corrupted files to new files just to have that one go corrupt. I will try to figure out a way around this but in the mean time I am sorry to say I won't be giving away items anymore. Best of luck and Happy Hunting ~ :(
that is not a problem im sure alot of others will help:) the offer was very kind regardless, sorry for like the 3 messages i sent i was very tired and confused lol after about a litre of fanta IM BACK ON TOP! still maybe i should sleep.....nah

Norman

Reaction score
that is not a problem im sure alot of others will help:) the offer was very kind regardless, sorry for like the 3 messages i sent i was very tired and confused lol after about a litre of fanta IM BACK ON TOP! still maybe i should sleep.....nah

Haha it's not a problem at all - sorry I couldn't help ya out there but I tried lol..

Norman

Reaction score
That's too bad, it's a pitty to see you go. I think the problem is in your HDD or where ever you save your games, you may want to try another save device. Hopefully you will figure out a way to fix this. It was a pleasure having you here good sir.

Well it seems I am screwed after all. Last time that this happened I was at least able to transfer items from my character to a dummy account and then re-xfer them to a non-corrupted save. I was hoping to be able to do that then save that game to a Flash Drive and put it on my computer for safe keeping that way if it ever happened again i'd at least have a fresh save with all the items. *sigh* Oh well though right? Should of thought of that before this happened lol... anyway if I do find a way to get it working i'll be back helping out. Thanks for the comment hopefully i'll be back! Best of luck, Happy Hunting, and all that fun stuff. :thumbsup:

GrimBaggins

Hobbit for hire.
Reaction score
well if you mannage to somehow stop it and you lost everything still, i have about 26 or 27 of the weapons and alot of a suits i can dupe and give you :)

Reaction score
thats to bad you've helped a lot of the people here. if you need all the weapons back i could give you them so you can continue helping people?

Norman

Reaction score
Hey! I just deleted my saves and will be doing a playthrough on a brand new game so hopefully I will get a lot of what I used to have. I decided to wait for the next set of DLC before I do so though just because. Thank you guys for the kind offer, but until I complete a new playthrough I won't know what things I will be missing anymore! Haha... i'll try and keep in touch. Best of luck to you all and Happy Hunting! :p

Jericho

不死
Reaction score
Hey! I just deleted my saves and will be doing a playthrough on a brand new game so hopefully I will get a lot of what I used to have. I decided to wait for the next set of DLC before I do so though just because. Thank you guys for the kind offer, but until I complete a new playthrough I won't know what things I will be missing anymore! Haha... i'll try and keep in touch. Best of luck to you all and Happy Hunting! :p

You know my gamer tag, if you ever need anything just holler.

Norman

Reaction score
You know my gamer tag, if you ever need anything just holler.

I have some good news! For whatever reason my new character has most of the weapons and a few odds and ends. I'm not sure why but who am I to complain? Haha. My Fable has had some weird things happen but this takes the number one spot. So now i'm only missing a few rare items which makes me happy! I'll try to get those and i'll be back up and running to help out using the method you told me about and Hopefully not get anymore corrupt saves ~ I'll keep ya'll posted! :D

Norman

Reaction score
Hey everyone I am pretty much back in action if ya need me now! Yay right? Haha... I now have all the weapons again as well as the Kings / Queens outfits and Mens / Womens Masquerade outfits and of course the Chefs Hat. I also have the Long Hair ~ Just missing the OK and Scythe tattoos and other misc. stuff but i'll get em' soon enough again. I'm just glad to be back and able to help again. So thanks again to everyone for getting me back on my feet and i'll be posting a new thread in the next day or so for those who need help to post. Till a later time take care and Happy Hunting!

Status
Not open for further replies.