• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Soul Calibur IV

H

Hexadecimal

Soul Calibur IV

Fans of the Soul Calibur franchise should be pleased to know that Soul Calibur IV has been confirmed for 2008 and will be available on both the XBox 360 and the PS3.

Game Daily said:
Delivering new gameplay modes, characters and enhanced features with unprecedented 3D modeling and animation, Soul Calibur IV will be the definitive fighting game experience. The unrelenting pursuit of two legendary swords continues when it is released in 2008.

Soul Calibur IV Officially revealed! Well, kinda

Unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately, depending on why you play the game, the swords aren't what everyone has been talking about...
It would seem that the game's female characters have received physical upgrades of almost cartoonish proportions...

Soul Calibur IV - A tale of souls and swords, and ridiculous breasts

To check out the HD trailer, head here:

Soul Calibur IV 'Debut' teaser HD

R

Rhadiel

Re: Soul Calibur IV

wow, ive waited a while for this game :p im sure Tyusu will like it lol i know i do

Three

Rawr
Reaction score

Well, the "rediculous breasts" isn't necessarily a bad thing. It reaches better more audiences.. and.. it's fun.

Look at Dead or Alive.

The teaser wasn't much, but it still has me psyched to play it. I haven't been this hyped up since Halo 3 was announced =D

Orpheus Lupus

The Pretty-Okay Doctor
Reaction score

Well, perhaps. But it does kind of bother me >_<" There's a point when big breasts go from being attractive to, well, silly. I prefer at least somewhat proportionate ones :p

H

Hexadecimal

[gametrailers]21746[/gametrailers]

"What's changed this time round is that the next-gen platforms have network infrastructure already in place," says Soulcalibur IV Director Katsutoshi Sasaki. "We've heard from fans that they really want the game to be online, so we figured that, with the current environment, we really couldn't make SC4 without online play."

Soulcalibur IV Goes Online

Adam

Mass Effect Bruiser
Reaction score

Well, Soul Calibur 4, Thats 5 games I have got to get now. Say sorry for interupting but does anyone have a specific date or time of release on these games.
.Fable 2
.GTA 4
.Soulcalibur 4
.Halo 3
.Dynasty Warriors 6

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Adam;122631 said:
Well, Soul Calibur 4, Thats 5 games I have got to get now. Say sorry for interupting but does anyone have a specific date or time of release on these games.
.Fable 2
.GTA 4
.Soulcalibur 4
.Halo 3
.Dynasty Warriors 6

• Fable 2 - 2008 (no set date)
  • GTA 4 - About March/April 2008
  • Soulcalibur 4 - No Set Date
  • Halo 3 - September 25th 2007
  • Dynasty Warriors 6 - 2008 (no set date)

Adam

Mass Effect Bruiser
Reaction score

Dark Drakan said:
  • Fable 2 - 2008 (no set date)
  • GTA 4 - About March/April 2008
  • Soulcalibur 4 - No Set Date
  • Halo 3 - September 25th 2007
  • Dynasty Warriors 6 - 2008 (no set date)
Wow thanks thats about as good as it gets. gee I owe you one.:D

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Oh and before i forget, +rep to Hex for info.

Adam

Mass Effect Bruiser
Reaction score

Wow just got done looking at some pics and vids of Soulcalibur 4 Yikes its like (.)(.) huge.... :lol: to much realy.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Nice, wouldn`t mind playing with these... I mean, the game:ninja:

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Give the gamers what they want - and we want boobies. Big 'un, and lots of them.

H

Hexadecimal

Tsuyu;129487 said:
Give the gamers what they want - and we want boobies. Big 'un, and lots of them.
that does seem to be the case :lol:
though from the looks of Voldo's codpiece, the men may be as well endowed as the women :ninja:

here's some nice artwork too ^_^
Voldo looks wicked here... though I'm sure Tsuyu will be focused on Sophitia :lol:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Have to say the overall presentation and graphics of the game are shaping up nicely +rep for new pics Hex.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

I`d say Taki stays unbeatable. In every aspect :ninja:
Hope they include Lizardman, the most ***kicking character in Soul Calibur III.

Oh, forgot Ivy, haven`t played SC III for a while - it has great female characters.

Watching the trailer and graphics are very nice, they`ve completeley changed the sword tho, can`t see the eye on SoulEdge anymore...
Oh, there it was. SoulEdge isn`t one-edged anymore.

H

Hexadecimal

Kotaku recently had a brief chat with series director, Katsutoshi Sasaki. He had a bit to say on his favourite characters, downloadable content and how they plan to appeal to a wider audience.

Kotaku said:
I started off asking him some general questions about the new title and discovered that like every new release in the franchise that we could expect to see new characters and new weapons. I asked how many we might see and he grinned and said a few words in Japanese and his translator told me "several" but that they weren't saying an exact number at the moment. The game will be appearing on PS3 and Xbox 360 and the 360 version will have various achievements although they couldn't tell me at the time how many or what for. There will also be downloadable content in the form of new levels and costumes for both platforms. As we've heard before the game will be online compatible, allowing players to compete side by side or over their connection. Revamped gameplay and new moves will also add some more freshness to the franchise

Tgs07: Soul Calibur Director Katsutoshi Sasaki on Weapons, Characters and Storyline - Kotaku

And here's the latest trailer:

Gametrailers.com - Soul Calibur IV - TGS 07 Trailer

D

Darg

Just one quick question: Is Voldo still a little... you know, off?

B

Bishounen_Mason

and to sum up this game ... jiggle jiggle ^_^

I can't wait