• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Soundtrack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vibranceee

Reaction score
Soundtrack?

when would they release the soundtrack for this game do you think?
before or after the games released. i downloaded the fable 1 and 2 soundtracks as most of the music on this game is really good.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Soundtrack?

I believe ilegally downloading music falls on that category, correct me if wrong.

Vibranceee;423432 said:
i downloaded the fable 1 and 2 soundtracks as most of the music on this game is really good.

Vibranceee

Reaction score

oh, i didnt say, i downloaded the soundtracks from iTunes. my fault for misleading.

edit:when i said 'as most of the music on this game is really good.' i ment the fable series so far. sorry im not great at wording things

Lynne

Reaction score

Vibranceee;423449 said:
oh, i didnt say, i downloaded the soundtracks from iTunes. my fault for misleading.

edit:when i said 'as most of the music on this game is really good.' i ment the fable series so far. sorry im not great at wording things

You're fine, people on the interweb tend to jump to conclusions. I like the soundtracks, but all I've heard from Fable III sounds exactly like Fable II, so I'm hoping that it's just not finished yet and they are simply reusing Fable II's until the third is finalized. I love the music of games.

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

First time I've heard that the soundtracks are all similar to Fable 2. I hope that isn't the case indeed.

Regardless, the music composer did hell of a great job in Fable and Fable 2. Music never disappointed me; neither at a peaceful, nor stressful time. I hope they'll do a great job again, should it be the case that they'll be adding new music instead of the contrary.

And as for the original poster: I have no idea myself. But I'm enjoying the music in-game more than enough.

Wallace

MeeKrob
Reaction score

DarkONI;423448 said:
I believe ilegally downloading music falls on that category, correct me if wrong.

Jumping to conclusions isn't good Oni. Tsk tsk.

And I find that all the music in Fable is excellent. I'm sure some of the music in Fable III will be similar to II but im sure itll have its own special aspects as well.

VicOnTop

Reaction score

woah double rainbow OH MY GOD

Nightwishes

Reaction score

Does anyone know if Danny Elfman is doing the music again for Fable 3?? I hope he is :)

Vibranceee

Reaction score

i loved the oakfield music, so peaceful.

iv just heard music in a gameplay video and its the same music as Oakfield once you save it and brightwood! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.